💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Are There No New “Main Pop Girls”?

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

QueenOfSaigon

I think the times of having one „Main Pop Girl“ are over. We had Madonna as the Queen of Pop and Britney as the Princess of Pop. But nowadays music is so much more diverse than before. Now we are blessed with several queens, most of them in their own league.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

The way Selena is constantly paid dust when her music is literally timeless! 

Yes she whispers and can’t sing or whatever but her music does not age period. Revival still sounds fresh in this day and age and she has a lot of success and has remained relevant for a very long time - longer than Gaga. 

Love you like a love song, Who Says, Naturally, A year without rain, Hit the Lights and Round & Round are classics :staymad: But the rest :bear:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

xoxo Craig
Just now, SeIena Gomez said:

Lol then why are you saying Camilla is a pop girl because by my standards, her singing is average and she brings nothing new in terms of visuals and as I seem to recall Fifth Harmony literally debuted 9 years ago so how exactly is that NEW? 

She was a solo artist as of 2017.

She also has stage preference, individuality, a good voice, and her visuals are great. Selena doesn’t have any of that

End Racism Now

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Karen said:

Love you like a love song, Who Says, Naturally, A year without rain, Hit the Lights and Round & Round are classics :staymad: But the rest :bear:

You forgot 

Bad Guy by Billie Eilish 

please enlighten me to death

Jose P

@xoxo Craig since you seem to have ignored my response from before, lemme ask you again.

Explain how this is a flop who’s not known outside of Europe. Explain how this is a flop. I just want to see what mental gymnastics you pull now.

77-CCBF60-95-F2-406-D-A98-A-797943-CFF81

QueenOfSaigon
27 minutes ago, Lemonky said:

Is Billie really that popular? I only heard Bad Guy :huntyga: she is not on radio in my country, and I'm in center of Europe huh

Living in the center of Europe doesnt mean that the rest of Europe listens to the same radio songs as you do :enigma:

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

Thats right you need to perform the same song for 3 years at every award show. Chart #60 for your solo songs and being exposed as a racist :lana:

What? :billie:

End Racism Now

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She was a solo artist as of 2017.

She also has stage preference, individuality, a good voice, and her visuals are great. Selena doesn’t have any of that

Camila and Selena both have relationships with Main Pop Boys too 

:enigma:

Davian
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She also has stage preference, individuality, a good voice, and her visuals are great.

Well,

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

@xoxo Craig since you seem to have ignored my response from before, lemme ask you again.

Explain how this is a flop who’s not known outside of Europe. Explain how this is a flop. I just want to see what mental gymnastics you pull now.

77-CCBF60-95-F2-406-D-A98-A-797943-CFF81

Never said she was a flop, but less known outside the UK and European markets... which is correct.

End Racism Now

Varys
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

What? :billie:

Its the truth since I dont suffer from lieabetes

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Blastertoyo
Just now, Varys said:

Just now, Davian said:

Well,

DF479141-6506-4886-AF23-B59-CA11-F1-AE4.

Varys
1 minute ago, Varys said:

Just now, Davian said:

Well,

🐌

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

5 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

I think the times of having one „Main Pop Girl“ are over. We had Madonna as the Queen of Pop and Britney as the Princess of Pop. But nowadays music is so much more diverse than before. Now we are blessed with several queens, most of them in their own league.

I agree with everything but that part. I think it’s actually the opposite actually. Music is starting to sound the same and only few artists are still trying to have/create their own sound. Up until around 2014 music was so diverse compared to now.

Archived