opinion

Gaga's Worst Live Performance?

pachinko

Featured Posts

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Ā 

Ā 

This one still makes me so sad. She was clearly either intoxicated or just sick, exhausted, fatigued, and yet still carried on. In that way it's so admirable how determined she was to keep going. She literally can't even stand up, and sings the wrong words

I'm pretty sure she was ill extremely or jet lagged

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate
17 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

So for mostĀ interesting, I loveĀ this set. I had forgotten all about it, but it's really fun and atypical.
(Timestamped to skip the interview)

Ā 

I love how sheĀ sings the first 2 mins of Bad Romance hidden in that green tent thing and then just emerges on the zip wire askuygaksduygĀ 

We have no legal choice but to stan

holy scheisse
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I'm pretty sure she was ill extremely or jet lagged

And yet she perseveredĀ :bradley: a legend

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

This is literally the saddest performance of her whole career. The day Troy left her...

I just wouldn't call it bad, just heartbreaking...Ā :bradley:

This^^

It's painful to watch now we know what happened that day.Ā 

Spoiler

illuminati GIF

50 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Gaga is the best performer in the game. But she is human.

Post what you believe to be Gaga's worst live performance and why. Be kind and gentle. Here is mine. She was pissed off theĀ whole performance with the dress falling off, the window not breaking, she even slammed her mic on the piano, I believe she had a cold. Poor Gags, I cried watching this just now.Ā <3Ā 

Ā 

Bill Hader Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

pachinko
17 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Ā 

Ā 

This one still makes me so sad. She was clearly either intoxicated or just sick, exhausted, fatigued, and yet still carried on. In that way it's so admirable how determined she was to keep going. She literally can't even stand up, and sings the wrong words

I think this beats my initial (op) choice for sure!

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I think this beats my initial (op) choice for sure!

That monster performance on Oprah was a damn mess though. Especially when she was trying to shatter the glass and it wasn't working out haha. I love that you are so empathic it made you cry, this BR performance has made me cry in the past tooĀ :bradley:

34 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Ā 

Ā 

I remember.Ā 

Home girl was EXHAUSTED.Ā 

zerojk
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Gaga is the best performer in the game. But she is human.

Post what you believe to be Gaga's worst live performance and why. Be kind and gentle. Here is mine. She was pissed off theĀ whole performance with the dress falling off, the window not breaking, she even slammed her mic on the piano, I believe she had a cold. Poor Gags, I cried watching this just now.Ā <3Ā 

Ā 

I never tought that this was a bad performance at all tbh... I still think its great even with all the mistakesĀ 

Biggest Bitch

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but her voice sounds so bad here. I live for the song, and her other performances of this song are beautiful, but this oneĀ :selena:

I don't know how could this be her most popular performance everĀ :trollga:

Ā 

Putang Ina Mo

This campy messĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

and this mess

Ā 

Ā 

my username says it all šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived