Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Mister G
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

This mix is growing on me. I love how it's more of one continuous stream. It a lot more laid back but the production is, obviously, stunning.

This one is definitely more chill and somber compared to last week. Like I could see this playing in the background of a house party with close friends. Last week’s was more workout/nightclub/dance-off friendly.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like the producers were not into Replay that much and Gaga fought for it. Thank God she did, we got the best song on the album :sis:

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, Mister G said:

This one is definitely more chill and somber compared to last week. Like I could see this playing in the background of a house party with close friends. Last week’s was more workout/nightclub/dance-off friendly.

Serving four seasons of Chromatica. :firega:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Anveeroy

Lady Gaga loves Replay, but it's very hard to listen to the lyrics for her.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Mister G
1 minute ago, Brecht said:

It sounds like the producers were not into Replay that much and Gaga fought for it. Thank God she did, we got the best song on the album :sis:

Replay was my utmost guiltiest of pleasures during the release weekend. The haunting lyrics over that production are what sold me on it.

Where is LG7
9 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Her songs evolve as production and writing progresses, and old ideas get discarded all the time.

and you really did have to mansplain :saladga:

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, Where is LG7 said:

and you really did have to mansplain :saladga:

The patriarchy of it all.

Spoiler

7660831-D-3-C9-A-4439-86-AA-6882-FB5-A3-

i don't remember ARTPOP

xoxo Craig

I'll be honest... most of the things she talks about here is the same as last weeks :selena:

End Racism Now

ArtpopAct2
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Is it true that they talked about Replay? 

Yeah the episode was mainly about Replay and Sour Candy

I am so done with this mall elevator mix

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Well... thats debatable :billie:  Replay was a grower for me, I hated it at first

End Racism Now

3 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Oh wow! I always wondered if it was like a "Mary Jane Holland making it to AP last minute" situation - she said something about wanting Replay to make the cut at all costs on Spotify.

Archived