Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua calls Gaga and Xtina queens

Werk

Featured Posts

JudasJustDance

Queen dua. Lowkey laughed cus I thought Dua was gonna say who people confuse her with and in my head I thought James Charles😭 

(kii i personally don’t see it but their similarities were making the rounds on Twitter)

Kulture Kiari

I'm sorry if I go off topic and if this seems like cyber bullying, but what happened to Gwen's face? I've been a huge fan of hers and havent really been seeing her on charts or tv lately, but she looks completely different. Whatever, as long as she is happy. 

On topic, Imagine a Gaga x Xtina x Dua collab?

ELECTROHEART

Dua is the only queen of this generation of pop, she and Ava are doing amazing and I see only them really interesting rn.

I'm glad she didn't call Gaga to collaborate on the Future Nostalgia Remixes because if one day they collaborate I would like it to be with a brand new song :firega: and not on a remix.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

56 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I'm sorry if I go off topic and if this seems like cyber bullying, but what happened to Gwen's face? I've been a huge fan of hers and havent really been seeing her on charts or tv lately, but she looks completely different. Whatever, as long as she is happy. 

On topic, Imagine a Gaga x Xtina x Dua collab?

OMG I realized it was Gwen because of your comment, I didn't recognize her, she looks different but still good!

💜

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, papergangster said:

How have you never heard her talk before?!

Because some people don’t care enough to hear her speak?

papergangster
46 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Because some people don’t care enough to hear her speak?

Okay

Archived