Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max shuts down haters

Davian

Featured Posts

Hurem
Just now, SeIena Gomez said:

What is your obsession with bashing Ava Max like what has she done wrong for you to relentlessly try and attack her? 

I'm just clocking people who pretend she's big, when she's... not. :rip: 

Apart from that, I feel like she doesn't have an ounce of originality, #MaxCut is just stupid, her songs are extremely generic, she really feels like Gaga on a budget.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

i swear between her, katy and azealia...it’s almost like these women are all on a list of female artists to mock every move of :nooo: 

unemployed keyboard warriors need to f**king stop:billie:

SeIena Gomez
7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I'm just clocking people who pretend she's big, when she's... not. :rip: 

Apart from that, I feel like she doesn't have an ounce of originality, #MaxCut is just stupid, her songs are extremely generic, she really feels like Gaga on a budget.

People said the same about numerous artists including Gaga. 

Must I remind you of the JD music video or BDR mv which people constantly used to call Gaga a cheap copy of Madonna? then look how she turned out. The Fame wasn’t the most adventurous album either.

Ariana, constantly compared to Mariah Carey and called the kidz bop version. 

Dua Lipa, was constantly bashed for being generic. 

Billie Eilish always compared to Lana Del Rey even though their sounds are nothing alike 

All of those artists I just named (apart from billie) all matured through their sophomore albums. Why don’t you wait for AM2 and then judge her creativity. Labels purposely push more generic music first and then they allow the artist to do what they like.

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Hurem said:

She's really not as successful as y'all thinks she is :rip: 

Tell me about it. Every single time someone who are not popular in USA, they would claim these people are huge in Europe as defense mechanism, then bashed 'Muricans for having no taste whatsoever while they're at it. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hurem
1 minute ago, SeIena Gomez said:

All of those artists I just named (apart from billie) all matured through their sophomore albums. Why don’t you wait for AM2 and then judge her creativity.

Miss thing :smh: You really think there will be AM2? :rip:  Her debut album was delayed over and over and over. They were expecting a second hit after SBP, but it never happened.

Oh, I also remembered another thing why I dislike her. She was really pushing K&Q as some kind of LGBT anthem for... whatever reason. :rip: She wanted her Born This Way moment so bad with So Am I and Kings & Queens.

hotnpsychoxxx

I mean, if you like Gaga's music you are likely to like Ava cuz she is giving some 2008 dance pop vibes, that's why I'm excited about her album.

Wet Fire

I love Torn. It's one of the best pop songs released in the last couple of years :giveup:

SeIena Gomez
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Miss thing :smh: You really think there will be AM2? :rip:  Her debut album was delayed over and over and over. They were expecting a second hit after SBP, but it never happened.

Oh, I also remembered another thing why I dislike her. She was really pushing K&Q as some kind of LGBT anthem for... whatever reason. :rip: She wanted her Born This Way moment so bad with So Am I and Kings & Queens.

You dislike her.. because she pushed a song as an LGBT anthem? 

Jesus. Your life must be boring if you don’t like someone for such petty reasons. 

COOOK

To us humans we find everything unknown and new to be uncomfortable at first, since we're not used to it, and we can't stop ourselves from looking for comparisons in order to find something that resembles what's already known, for comfort, until we get used to this new thing.

When Gaga came to the scene with 'Just Dance' there was confusion as who this artist was, driving a lot of Gwen Stefani and Xtina comparisons until she proved everybody wrong; she has in fact her own unique identity and personality.

When Ava came to the scene with 'Sweet But Psycho' there was confusion as who this artist was, driving a lot of Gaga comparisons. But she has yet to prove everybody wrong and that's not a bad thing; she's not there yet and hopefully she will be once her album is out.

Hurem
4 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

You dislike her.. because she pushed a song as an LGBT anthem? 

Jesus. Your life must be boring if you don’t like someone for such petty reasons. 

Yeah, because it didn't make any sense. You don't push songs as LGBT anthems. Songs can become gay anthems, but using it as a way to promote it is tryhard and cheap.

Curunir
1 hour ago, SeIena Gomez said:

What is all this Ava Max hate she’s so unproblematic :saladga:

I swear some of you act like she called Gaga a delusional f*ttie or something 

1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She truly doesn't deserve the hate.

Little Monsters are actual monsters. I remember arguing with someone about Ava Max on here. They were trying to say that Ava doesn't deserve any success because she doesn't acknowledge Gaga. His reasonings made zero sense and they just want ANY reason to hate on Ava Max. :smh:

Quote from her Vanity Fair interview:

The pure pop sound, the striking platinum blonde hair, the outsize persona, the flashy stage name—it all recalls, well, a certain pop-star icon. And Max didn’t shy away from the Gaga comparisons. She name-checked Gaga—along with Spears, Perry, Céline Dion, and Mariah Carey—as one of her musical inspirations. Of Gaga, in particular, she offered, “It’s funny, people compare me to her, but I think she’s such a legend, and she’s untouchable to me. I think she’s as . . . I see her as iconic. So that’s such a compliment every time I hear that. Yeah, she’s incredible.”

Y'all are trash if you're bashing this girl for "copying" Gaga :triggered:

Davian
9 hours ago, Hurem said:

She's really not as successful as y'all thinks she is :rip: 

Idk what website you used, but I’m from the Netherlands and we use the Dutch Top 40. You’re numbers don’t match up at all:rip: She gets played on the radio here all the time and her singles literally replace themselves on the charts. If a successful song burns out there’s another one that is climbing.

9 hours ago, Hurem said:

Kings & Queens
Netherlands: #28

It’s actually #27, but it’s only it’s first week on the Top 40 charts so it’ll probably climb now that radio finally picked it up.

9 hours ago, Hurem said:

Salt
Netherlands: #35

“Piek positie” means highest position, so it’s #19
4043-FF7-E-E457-4794-BC83-753415-C0-A1-B

9 hours ago, Hurem said:

So Am I
Netherlands: #23

D0070527-629-D-4-A55-B3-BC-D1-F6-E20-D30

Bonus:

Another Top 10 here

477-F0-C1-C-8-A2-E-4717-B63-C-7-CF4-C8-C

Conclusion, she is doing just fine:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
28 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I love Torn. It's one of the best pop songs released in the last couple of years :giveup:

My fav from her YUP:giveup:

Davian
17 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Quote from her Vanity Fair interview:

The pure pop sound, the striking platinum blonde hair, the outsize persona, the flashy stage name—it all recalls, well, a certain pop-star icon. And Max didn’t shy away from the Gaga comparisons. She name-checked Gaga—along with Spears, Perry, Céline Dion, and Mariah Carey—as one of her musical inspirations. Of Gaga, in particular, she offered, “It’s funny, people compare me to her, but I think she’s such a legend, and she’s untouchable to me. I think she’s as . . . I see her as iconic. So that’s such a compliment every time I hear that. Yeah, she’s incredible.”

Y'all are trash if you're bashing this girl for "copying" Gaga :triggered:

She also called her a legend in this very recent interview:

She has been nothing but nice to Gaga:saladga:

Archived