๐ŸŽƒ Spotify Playlist ๐ŸŽƒ

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Best Katy droplet?

Best droplet  

89 members have voted

  1. 1. Best droplet?



Reginald

365 was one of her strongest singles everย :selena:ย It's floppage was a huge disappointmentย 

Heaven & Hell

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse

Never really over, 365, and daisies are actually niceย 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LastNight

I looooove Harleys In Hawaii and NRO, both are so, soย good. Also really like Small Talk and Smile;ย theyโ€™re cute,ย easy-to-listen-to bops and I enjoy that, especially during the Summer.ย 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Mirko
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I love Daisies. It deserved better imo.

ย 

Daisies > Never Really Over > 365 > Harley's in Hawaii > Cozy Little Christmas > Smile > Small Talk

I loved Daises too

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Mirko

4.8 % so they cover me in daises daises DAISES

WHEN DID WE ALL STOP BLVING IN MAGIC

ย 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley

What is a droplet?

Is it a music industry jargon or something?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland

365 deserved to smash

Come, come, unwrap me!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

What is a droplet?

Is it a music industry jargon or something?

Usually non-album singles, hence idk why most of these are here cuz they are on Smile.

The Cure was a droplet.

Come, come, unwrap me!
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BLACKPINK
Just now, Bradley said:

What is a droplet?

Is it a music industry jargon or something?

A droplet is a song released in an era with no definite state of whether it's in an album or not.

It is different if it is stated as a buzz single or a lead single.ย 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitana

i love daysies so much but 365 was great aswellย :firega:

You will learn respect!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BLACKPINK
2 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Usually non-album singles, hence idk why most of these are here cuz they are on Smile.

The Cure was a droplet.

I put them here because they were released at a time where Smile wasn't yet finalized as her fifth album, and Katy stated that it was an era of experiments finding what sound will stick to the general public, hence Harleys and NRO are here.ย 

I addย Daisies because it was also released at a time when Smile wasn't yet finalized.ย 

Smile though, it was supposed to be Never Worn White but I missed. It already had a vote so it stayed.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
30 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I put them here because they were released at a time where Smile wasn't yet finalized as her fifth album, and Katy stated that it was an era of experiments finding what sound will stick to the general public, hence Harleys and NRO are here.ย 

I addย Daisies because it was also released at a time when Smile wasn't yet finalized.ย 

Smile though, it was supposed to be Never Worn White but I missed. It already had a vote so it stayed.

I think she intentionally made Daisies the lead single of Smile, but thanks for explaining.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Towelney
Posted (edited)

HIH๐ŸŒบ > NRO๐ŸŒป > 365โšก> Daisies๐ŸŒผย > CLC๐ŸŽ„ย > STโœจย > Smile๐Ÿคก

Edited by Towelney
๐Ÿฅ€ โ„‘โ€™๐”ช ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ž ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ, ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘โ€™๐”ช ๐”ฒ๐”ญ ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐Ÿฅ€

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...