⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
interview

Chromatica was originally named "Free Woman"

Vergil

So happy it’s called Chromatica :kara:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kattys

Anyone who doubts Free Woman should listen to it in a car with good sound system. 100% much better than with even good headphones.

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Anyone who doubts Free Woman should listen to it in a car with good sound system. 100% much better than with even good headphones.

I agree. It's amazing when it's being played in a car

He/him/his
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
danbekim

I'm sorry but... I feel like we just dodged a million bullets-

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RichAssPiss

She seemed so well adjusted to fame during BTW, talking about how she kept her New York apartment to stay grounded, that she still went for bike rides alone, that she knew how to sneak out and where to go so paparazzi wouldn't find her. I really wonder what changed. And what role moving to LA plays in that.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

Well that's...something Gaga :billie:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabbitHeart
3 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

She seemed so well adjusted to fame during BTW, talking about how she kept her New York apartment to stay grounded, that she still went for bike rides alone, that she knew how to sneak out and where to go so paparazzi wouldn't find her. I really wonder what changed. And what role moving to LA plays in that.

I think fans started to get a bit more toxic during the ARTPOP era and that + her relationship with her team that is no longer her team really altered the way she trusted people

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

She seemed so well adjusted to fame during BTW, talking about how she kept her New York apartment to stay grounded, that she still went for bike rides alone, that she knew how to sneak out and where to go so paparazzi wouldn't find her. I really wonder what changed. And what role moving to LA plays in that.

Well considering her manager over-worked her to exhaustion to the point she broke her hip, then screwed her over and left her when she was at her lowest point, while in the midst of an album cycle, I don't think it's too hard to discern what went down and what changed.

Also, she's mentioned in many interviews how many people she lost and who betrayed her after she became famous.

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born in Chromatica

Glad they kept the name Chromatica, as I feel it adds a better name to the overall theme of the album. I loved how Chromatica was based around a whole new world, which for me makes the video very interesting.

Plus, I would have had to change my name from Born in Chromatica to Born in Free Woman :poot:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
Just now, Born in Chromatica said:

Glad they kept the name Chromatica, as I feel it adds a better name to the overall theme of the album. I loved how Chromatica was based around a whole new world, which for me makes the video very interesting.

Plus, I would have had to change my name from Born in Chromatica to Born in Free Woman :poot:.

I mean you were born in the city of Free Woman, and it's right next to Babylon. That's where I was born :ally: 

He/him/his
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice 911
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Well considering her manager over-worked her to exhaustion to the point she broke her hip, then screwed her over and left her when she was at her lowest point, while in the midst of an album cycle, I don't think it's too hard to discern what went down and what changed.

not to mention her two broken engagements, lost of her friend Sonja and idol Michael J.
animation art GIF by Happy Motion

Edited by Alice 911
''we're all mad here''
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
7 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Well considering her manager over-worked her to exhaustion to the point she broke her hip, then screwed her over and left her when she was at her lowest point, while in the midst of an album cycle, I don't think it's too hard to discern what went down and what changed.

Also, she's mentioned in many interviews how many people she lost and who betrayed her after she became famous.

Agreed, plus during one of her BTW concert dates, she said that many of her fans would stay by her side, and many of them would betray her. I'm sure we have an idea of who those certain "fans" are

He/him/his
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curunir
2 hours ago, paradox said:

lmfaoo when i said chromatica was her most personal album half the forum gave me sad likes

lemme just smoke my cigarette and hush, luv 

15f1928295b6c9c70c510223919443f8.jpg

Sis smoke your cigarette and puff it in their faces! You were right and they were wrong :whitney:

  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Massive Monster

thank god it wasn't 

Kind regards

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...