Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Man spits on child who refuses to take mask off


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Ew. I hope this man gets an assault and/or sex offender charge against him. :wtf: And this was done over..... WHAT, exactly? Politicizing the pandemic??!?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sodastream
7 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Waiting for someone to say all Americans are like this. 

Trump : we are in a good shape and doing better than any countries in the world :huntyga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I was just thinking what else could anti-masks do. :bear:

- cry on a target floor

- make protests with assult riffles 

- have people in the US congress make a speech about how America is turning into a muslim country, or a country with sexual fettishes

- spit and assault adults 

- spit and assult minors

Have I missed anything? :billie:

End Racism Now
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

- have people in the US congress make a speech about how America is turning into a muslim country, or a country with sexual fettishes

Wait, what?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

Let him get COVID and let him die please

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Werk
40 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I was just thinking what else could anti-masks do. :bear:

 

14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

- cry on a target floor

- make protests with assult riffles 

- have people in the US congress make a speech about how America is turning into a muslim country, or a country with sexual fettishes

- spit and assault adults 

- spit and assult minors

Have I missed anything? :billie:

:poot:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

tylerjs

The way I would rip someone apart from the inside out if they even came close to doing this to my child. Mf wouldn’t have gotten the chance at being arrested fight GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 “It’s one banana, how much could it cost? $10?”
Link to post
Share on other sites

thefamebitch

I hope people start carrying mace or pepper spray to start protecting themselves against people who do this. They will not stop. It will get worse most likely!

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

A Florida man...

I stopped reading :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Copenhaver was arrested on charges of simple battery and disorderly conduct. (Pinellas County Sheriff's Office)

Jason-Copenhaver.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Temptation

Picking on children and the elderly makes my blood boil. Hope this “adult” gets named, shamed and turned into prison meat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...