3. Hotel (8/10) Gaga

4. 1989 (8/10)

5. Freak Show (7/10)

6. Murder House (7/10) too basic horror for me

7. Apocalypse (6/10) they tried too hard 

8. Roanoke (5/10) too all over the place, gave Sarah the worst character 

9. Cult (4/10) too cliche, some of the worst characters ever

ToxicHot

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry but I LOVE Hotel primarily because of Gaga. That's my all-time favorite season. Yeah, super biased. :ohwell: But besides just her, I really loved the vibe, the mystery, the "camp", that beautiful but super eerie hotel, the sexy vampires...... The soundtrack too. :bradley: 

For sure my other favorites would be Coven and Murder House. Maybe Apocalypse too, that season kept me on edge and I loved the crossover aspect (except for the last few episodes). 1984 was surprisingly very good. I really enjoyed Asylum, but the plot holes really bugged me a lot - I'm not a big fan of that one. Freakshow was just okay, but the ending was bad.

The absolute WORST is Roanoke. Wtf were they thinking with that one? :saladga: If it ain't broke don't fix it.

The season I haven't seen is Cult, I saw the first episode but never continued because I was busy with college. I still wanna see it though - I just need to be in a "horror" mood. Maybe I will around Halloween this year!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

elijahfan
18 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Freakshow is by far my least favorite

As much as I don’t get the 1984 love, I also don’t understand the Freakshow bashing. I think it was a really solid season, with one of the most iconic villains of the whole show. Also, that Matt Bomer scene with Finn Wittrock is still haunting me - the Dandy character arc was some of the best stuff they did, it was truly unsettling. Maybe not the greatest season as a whole, but it’s definitely up there with the best.

Batwings
8 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

1. Coven (10/10) Wins because witches

2. Asylum (10/10)

3. Hotel (8/10) Gaga

4. 1989 (8/10)

5. Freak Show (7/10)

6. Murder House (7/10) too basic horror for me

7. Apocalypse (6/10) they tried too hard 

8. Roanoke (5/10) too all over the place, gave Sarah the worst character 

9. Cult (4/10) too cliche, some of the worst characters ever

I pretty much agree with all of this. 

Hotel is VASTLY underrated. A lot of fans like to trash it because it's the first season without Jessica Lange, but it really is a great season with great characters. 

Roanoke started well, and then halfway through the season, they didn't just jump the shark; they hydroplaned across the Atlantic Ocean. 

Cult was just too much of everything -- gross-out phobias, brutal and graphic murders, a bazillion plot threads -- and there wasn't a single likable character in the entire season. 

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I went into Cult thinking it was gonna be trash and I was just SO positively surprised. I REALLY enjoyed it!

I’d be interested in seeing it again now that I have forgotten about it a bit. I remember enjoying the episodes about past cult leaders most. But I felt like it tried too hard on many levels and went a little bit nowhere, like all the most recent seasons.

GGDisbetter

Coven is without a doubt the best, but I also LOVE Asylum, Hotel and 1984. The only season I don't like is freakshow. 

TwilightMonster

Asylum BY FAR. I love the other seasons but none of them were as great as Asylum.

Katy and Gaga stan

Anderson123

I only watched the first one and didn’t like it. Never had the dedication to see the rest of them. Can’t believe there are 9 seasons now. 

ChromaticRaccoon

1. Roanoke (But some of y'all ain't ready for that conversation :huntyga:) 
2. Hotel
3. Freak Show
4. Coven
5. Asylum 
6. Murder House
7. 1984
8. Apocalypse 
9. Every other season to come 
10. Cult 

GagaSine

I could never get into this show but I really wanted to watch the Hotel season for obvious reasons but it’s not on any streaming services in Canada :bradley: Technically it’s on Crave but you have to pay extra

ChromaticRaccoon
45 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

The season I haven't seen is Cult

Keep it that way, don't torture yourself by watching it :air:

Archived