⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
opinion

LotR movies aged like milk

Varys
1 minute ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Not my cup of tea for sure, but everybody got their taste so I don't really care :)

Just saying the gp has the ability to go for basic and bland:reductive:

Lotr is anything but basic and bland.

like the dept that that world has the characters the dialogues the back stories the lore the universe ugh.:tony::giveup:

Edited by Varys
Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killa

Hummm chle, let me go to the corner and pretend im not laughing at you. 

Anyways, its kinda tea. Theres some chuncky moments. Theres some 30 min in all that could be cut. 

But its still enjoyable to me. almost the same. I watch it every to years or every year. 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
1 minute ago, Killa said:

Hummm chle, let me go to the corner and pretend im not laughing at you. 

Anyways, its kinda tea. Theres some chuncky moments. Theres some 30 min in all that could be cut. 

But its still enjoyable to me. almost the same. I watch it every to years or every year. 

U understand me omg love u

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrownEyess

Game of Thrones will age badly not because of the CGI which is incredible but because of the direction they went with the story. And that’s coming from someone who doesn’t even mind how it ended :reductive: LOTR will always be timeless because it was almost flawless from beginning to end 

  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHMLover2
3 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

You’re not wrong but LOTR is an exception to that rule 

 

3 minutes ago, Varys said:

Lotr is anything but basic and bland.

like the dept that that world has the characters the dialogues the back stories the lore the universe ugh.:tony::giveup:

Yes, the world of it is extremely beautiful, but I didn't really found likeable / cool characters enough to bond with it.

For example Harry Potter's universe had overall more enjoyable characters + as well beautiful magical world and fun stories

 

Edited by JustHMLover2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrownEyess
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

 

Yes, the world of it is extremely beautiful, but I didn't really found likeable / cool characters enough to bond with it.

For example Harry Potter's universe had overall more enjoyable characters + as well beautiful magical world and fun stories

 

I love Harry Potter but it would never have existed without LOTR. The inspiration she took from it when writing HP is essential to the story 

  • Like 7
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHMLover2
Just now, BrownEyess said:

I love Harry Potter but it would never have existed without LOTR. The inspiration she took from it when writing HP is essential to the story 

Wait LOTR books came out before HP ones?

Episode 4 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
4 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

 

Yes, the world of it is extremely beautiful, but I didn't really found likeable / cool characters enough to bond with it.

For example Harry Potter's universe had overall more enjoyable characters + as well beautiful magical world and fun stories

 

No shade I love Harry Potter but that universe is way more simplistic and child like then the Well thought out detail oriented world Tolkien created

Edited by Varys
Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killa
3 minutes ago, River said:

U understand me omg love u

Yes love but im a lotr stan. In real live id eat ur peach. And humiliate u:bear:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

Wait LOTR books came out before HP ones?

Episode 4 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

They came out during ww2 I think or before

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrownEyess
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

Wait LOTR books came out before HP ones?

Episode 4 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

Yes, about 40 years earlier 

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanju

I feel the COMPLETE opposite. I think for the time they were made it looks FANTASTIC today. 

  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...