Jump to content
politics

Herman Cain dies of COVID-19


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Another "non believer" dead...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reginald

Let's see how these fools in the GOP respond now that it's them dying 

:laughga: and the fact that he might have caught it at the Trump rally?

Oh, sis .. oh sis. That's Karma, b*tch.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lion Heart

Oh my God :saladga:

And they still want schools to reopen.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest vivre sa vie

It seems that Corona is a real revenge b1tch! If you're underestimating her.... you're dead!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I'm sorry for the loss of anyone's life. I hope that this will encourage Trump and his cronies to take the pandemic more seriously. 

Unfortunately, I highly doubt it. The fact he's been suffering for a month and not a peep from major press or Agent Orange means this will prob be the last we hear of his death. He will claim he barely knew the guy and stammer some madeup deflection about none of it being his fault in any way.

Just like Reagan not doing anything about AIDS until Rock Hudson died, people tend not to care about these things until someone close to them, or someone they relate to, dies.

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lion Heart

These people are just..

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

"If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all"

News: "Covid-19 claims Herman Cain's life"

Me:

relaxed natalie dormer GIF

Literally, I don't like celebrating someone's death but I'll be damned if Imma feel bad for him :huntyga:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

These people are just..

 

Is she insane? This tweet is literally insane. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...