💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez returns to IG and explains her hiatus to fans

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

"Hey! I wanted to take some time to do a quick message for you guys because I haven’t been posting that much, 
I just wanted to let you know that I love you guys and I miss you and there’s so many exciting things coming up that I can’t wait to share with all of you,
I just think at the beginning of this year, with everything going on, it felt a little insensitive to post things that may be a little just… joyful or celebratory, it was really hard for me,
I've taken the time to learn, truly learn about what’s going on and I continue to make that my priority,
But, just letting you know that I’m going to be a little bit more involved and I’m just sending more love and gonna showing you some more of my personal stuff and what I have been doing, 
But, thank you for being here, and thank you for supporting me always and I will talk to you soon."

so maybe these rumors about BLΛƆKPIИK collaboration are real and she is back to promote it soon:stalkga:or these are just my delusions:oops:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Bambino

Say what you want about her but she's one of the most beautiful artists out there :legend:

Cyber Babylon
21 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

She was apparently in rehab and had a suicide attempt

whaaaaat?

gagaxsebert
27 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

????

I kind of guessed rehab but the second thing :cryga:

Used to be HighRoad

blackpink
28 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Omg that’s awful...thank god she’s okay 

4 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

????

I kind of guessed rehab but the second thing :cryga:

It is a source from someone who worked at the facility that said it was also this cause. But the media did not report on it, hopefully they never will. Don't be surprised if u find that out a few years later or month

whateveradore
29 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Suicide attempt?
I just heard she fell from the second floor ans was rushed to the hospital ... which now kinda makes sense, hope she is okay, she is a really sweet and beautiful girl.

gagaxsebert
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

It is a source from someone who worked at the facility that said it was also this cause. But the media did not report on it, hopefully they never will. Don't be surprised if u find that out a few years later or month

Sel has really been through the ringer :bradley:

I really hope she is ok, she seems like a truly genuine & kind person. The constant hate she gets is horrible.

Used to be HighRoad

Why are they making her record and promote this huge profile song that’s about to blow up worldwide if she just had a suicide attempt? This industry is ****.

ProdigyARTPOP

You guys are literally spreading a disgusting rumor on here about someone and their mental health struggles just because your moms netflix job told her so like what? 

Archived