question

Ever been disappointed with GagaDaily?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop

Yes, by the people who think that chart success equals a good artist. Also the ones who are WAY too defensive of Gaga and literally cannot take any harmless criticism whatsoever lol.

GreenDiamond

Also silencing of some opinions and almost banning people who spread rumors, ye they are mostly fake but that also fun

Batwings
5 minutes ago, Jose P said:

What was most upsetting was the fact that people were going crazy over literally just music. Like, I get that music is healing and all that but how unbalanced can you be to get THAT frustrated and angry? It’s kind of worrisome tbh, really shines light on the level of obsession stanning can go to and how vicariously many people live through the artists they follow.

Gurl, were you here during the ARTPOP/C2C eras? Because that thread was NOTHING compared to the threads during those eras. Oh, and when Joanne was announced. :wtf:

But a lot of GGD stans have zero consistency. 

When BTW was released, they bitched and complained, saying that it was overproduced and messy and that TF and TFM were immensely better.

When ARTPOP was released, they bitched and complained, saying that it was a sloppy, inconsistent album and that BTW was immensely better. 

When C2C was released... we won't even go there... 

When Joanne was released, they bitched and complained, saying that they hated the new Gaga, that they hated this new folk/country/Americana sound, and that she was a flop for not making music like TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP, which suddenly became an iconic album.

When Gaga releases new material, I always listen to it before I come to GGD because there are always members who just want to sh1t on everyone's parade. 

Flawless

Disappointed, never i think. I've seen a lot worse behaviour on the internet, here's like a safe place almost.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Jose P
6 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Gurl, were you here during the ARTPOP/C2C eras? Because that thread was NOTHING compared to the threads during those eras. Oh, and when Joanne was announced. :wtf:

But a lot of GGD stans have zero consistency. 

When BTW was released, they bitched and complained, saying that it was overproduced and messy and that TF and TFM were immensely better.

When ARTPOP was released, they bitched and complained, saying that it was a sloppy, inconsistent album and that BTW was immensely better. 

When C2C was released... we won't even go there... 

When Joanne was released, they bitched and complained, saying that they hated the new Gaga, that they hated this new folk/country/Americana sound, and that she was a flop for not making music like TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP, which suddenly became an iconic album.

When Gaga releases new material, I always listen to it before I come to GGD because there are always members who just want to sh1t on everyone's parade. 

I wasn’t here for those eras, and I’m glad lol. I can’t even begin to imagine how it was during the ARTPOP era, the blackout, the Skype Ball, the SXSW performance, then the years of just jazz and country with PI flopping :huntyga:

Batwings
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I wasn’t here for those eras, and I’m glad lol. I can’t even begin to imagine how it was during the ARTPOP era, the blackout, the Skype Ball, the SXSW performance, then the years of just jazz and country with PI flopping :huntyga:

The two times I've considered quitting this forum were the Skype Ball and the ARTPOP blackout. Those were dark times. 

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

ladygagafan1234
2 hours ago, Mindblown said:

"Ever been disappointed with GagaDaily?"

Seen somebody say they wanted to be spit roasted by Tom Holland and Timothée Chalamet. Have I ever been disappointed with Gaga Daily?

Hide contents

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha: No:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

I mean :trollga:

ARTPOP

All jokes aside, I think no one should be (or should work on it) disappointed from anyone on any social media platform. The main purpose of GGD to share thoughts, ideas and show support (even if it is negative).

Personally , I wouldn’t post “Gaga is over” “Bling not the Music” but I am not against it either. Some of them are just for fun and nothing serious, this brings me to the point of what disappoints me about the Moderators :trollga:

I understand you are trying to make the site as negativity-free as possible but sometimes your WPs and Bans are over the line or closing down the main Chromatica thread which led to opening 100s of meaningless threads because there is no where else for us to post about Chromatica 
This should fun and we don’t have to think how to not get WPs everytime we want to post meaningless jokes.

COME ON GAYS!!

Teletubby
3 hours ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Everytime I see a Katy Parry post. :bear:

you are going to see many of them next month :trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Wet Fire

Yes, quite a few times. But then there are mostly positive members here who save the day. Even the most toxic, disgusting replies attract sane, critically informed replies by others and that's a really good sign of positivity.

Daylight Jokers
54 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Oh I remember that mess. That was such an awful day, both with the disappointment of the delay and having to deal with the extreme lashings against Gaga from so many users. I think I almost left GGD during that time :huntyga:

Not sure if this was the thread, but a user actually wished her to get the virus just cuz she delayed the album. :saladga:

Aussie
3 hours ago, Born in Chromatica said:

I loved how everyone said Chromatica was over then and they say Chromatica is over now :ladyhaha:. It is the same comment for different reasons :ladyhaha:.

No matter what, for whatever, everything seems to be OVER to some people :ohwell:.

This. And when she drops the new single/video some will again be singing their praises till a few weeks pass at which point they will be complaining she isn’t doing any promo. When I mention this to some friends of mine who are Gaga fans but not necessarily hard core stans they said to me “what are they talking about? She is doing so many great things”. So go figure really...

Taylucifer

yep, megarates are usually tasteless:ohwell:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Archived