music news

'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I’m so excited, but truly I just hope that there’s actual *new* songs on it aside from the ones that already leaked. But if not, hopefully they’re changed up and/or polished.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

gstring

Joanne Side B tease with Frankensteined..

This is so traumatic (a) as a little monster seeing other popstar can pull it off,

:saladga:

Little little

JustHMLover2

Productive queen:firega:

She can milk this album by the end of the year and hit us with side B during winter/spring 

Absolutely iconic 

JustHMLover2
1 hour ago, Mr Judas said:

didn't it already leak :billie:

cant wait to stream it from AM when it drops officially :billie:

Some demos and unreleased tracks leaked, but I doubt more than 1 or 2 are making the official cut

Hebi

Here for it but why is everyone here overreacting lol is just more songs, whew chile

steven

I'm so happy to be a Dua stan, she's feeding her fans and you can tell she's here to stay. Proud of her :heart:

Mr Judas
26 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Some demos and unreleased tracks leaked, but I doubt more than 1 or 2 are making the official cut

I really hope berlin summer makes it, its just so good.

MonsterofFame

Yassssss!!! Dua Lipa deserves this so much. Future Nostalgia is the pop album we deserve after a few years of mediocre releases. It's not even gimmicky, it's just really freaking GOOD.

Even her demos that have been leaking lately have been serving.

Poor Carly

She's always done this jig and now a superstar bish is gonna take all the credit for any big artists who also follow this potential trend 👀😩 

MonsterofFame
5 minutes ago, Rio said:

Poor Carly

She's always done this jig and now a superstar bish is gonna take all the credit for any big artists who also follow this potential trend 👀😩 

Timing is everything in pop. Carly was releasing when pop was very, very competitive.

Ariana, Justin, Gaga, Katy Britney, Miley were all serving really good pop music at the time. She didn't have the fanbase to get the full spotlight.

If she plays her cards right, she can have another chance now that things suck in pop but I think  she's fallen victim to the Rita Ora / Tinashe curse where they're popular enough to stick around but not enough for people to give them a second chance.

• COOOK changed the title to 'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

Archived