music news

'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

Queen Carly Rae's impact, I am so excited (I adore FN top to bottom and don't think there is a weak leak on it) 

what a moment in Pop this year along with Chromatica, SAWAYAMA and DISCO 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Luke78619

I wish Gaga would be more open about plans for her albums, she keeps announcing things like two days in advance.

i know she’s promised a lot before that’s never come to fruition, and maybe that’s why she doesn’t do it anymore, but it’s a lot more enjoyable to know there’s still stuff coming rather than just sitting around waiting for something to happen :lana:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I wish Gaga would be more open about plans for her albums, she keeps announcing things like two days in advance.

i know she’s promised a lot before that’s never come to fruition, and maybe that’s why she doesn’t do it anymore, but it’s a lot more enjoyable to know there’s still stuff coming rather than just sitting around waiting for something to happen :lana:

I think Gaga is moving more and more towards releases like Beyoncé and Taylor. Established and successful artists that don't need the hype of announcements to build up to an album release. Dua is still relatively new to the pop scene, it makes sense for her to be more engaging during this stage of her career. 

But I agree, I miss it too. :fan:

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Yennefer Stark said:

I think Gaga is moving more and more towards releases like Beyoncé and Taylor. Established and successful artists that don't need the hype of announcements to build up to an album release. Dua is still relatively new to the pop scene, it makes sense for her to be more engaging during this stage of her career. 

But I agree, I miss it too. :fan:

Even something small like “I do have a couple more surprises up my sleeve” would be enough :giveup: the silence is just killing me

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I’m happy with that decision. This is probably the only satisfying and committed pop era we’ve got in recent years, and I’m all in for it to be extended :tony:

littlepotter

I have to admire her dedication and working towards having a real, established era. I just wish i was more into the material

chaeri pls

ARTPOPe

It better includes 25/8, Love Is Religion and especially If It Ain't Me :dom:

Stream The Love Invention

well thank you Carly Rae Jepsen for making this a thing
if the mainstream ain't giving her the recognition she deserves I AM

Archived