Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa - Levitating Ft. Madonna and Missy Elliot August 14

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover10

i hope after this she releases confessions 2.0 in like 2023. 

but i highly doubt so...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover10
On 7/27/2020 at 10:32 PM, Jose P said:

Yeah I really doubt it will be a hit. I mean Madonna doesn’t have charting power anymore, I’m pretty sure only stan world will care about this.

Agreed! Madonna isn't what she used to be anymore. and her singing voice.... i wish she had that voice from the music/AL days... :giveup:

Jose P
11 minutes ago, Ulisaax640 said:

Agreed! Madonna isn't what she used to be anymore. and her singing voice.... i wish she had that voice from the music/AL days... :giveup:

I didn’t mean to say she wasn’t an amazing artist anymore, i think Madame X is a top tier Madonna album :awkney:

I only meant her charting power

HeavyMetalLover10
45 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I didn’t mean to say she wasn’t an amazing artist anymore, i think Madame X is a top tier Madonna album :awkney:

I only meant her charting power

i mean, yeah at one point i agree with her, she has chosen poor singles since the start of the Decade (10's excluding Ghosttown) but i really feel that she could probably use some vocal training to enhance her singing a little more. im not saying she isn't good either, i just feel she isn't really putting enough power in her music lately... except excessive autotune... i mean i am a madonna fan, and ive listen to all her stuff. i just wish she didn't sound lazy vocal wise... 

JRCF29
On 7/28/2020 at 12:40 PM, Antoni said:

I read through five pages of this friggin thread just to get this answer lol 

Blessed Madonna

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived