Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

Deny!

Though even the ears look similar to Gaga's 🤔

eunino

I agree with the disappointment going on. It is really confusing that she keeps launching make up products but does not speak a single world about the album. 
Everything seems so out of timing regards to her music decisions nowadays. I swear I keep trying to find a logical reason for all of this, maybe as a strategy but damn it really does not make any sense.

ROM was such a good move and made me think for a minute that she was really willing to get back to the game but what a missed opportunity. It’s kinda frustrating because it’s about an artist we love and most important, believe so much in her potential. 

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Can someone genuinely answer the question about why she's okay promoting haus labs but not her album? Preferably an answer from some of the people that have been saying stuff like "she's silent because she cares about the world and doesn't think it's the right time"

I just don't understand it. Music can be up lifting and literally help people out of depression, sad times etc. It can also keep everyone entertained from home wether that be dancing, singing, doing covers, etc. What can you do with make up? Just put it on and sit inside your house staring at yourself (since much of the US is suppose to be in lockdown)? If she doesn't feel like it's right promoting stuff during this time that's fine, but does she not realize how bad it looks on her and how disheartening it is for the fans when she makes exceptions for her money making beauty brand? 

I think she's signed into contracts where she can't not post new releases. 

MessyTop
10 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Can someone genuinely answer the question about why she's okay promoting haus labs but not her album? Preferably an answer from some of the people that have been saying stuff like "she's silent because she cares about the world and doesn't think it's the right time"

I just don't understand it. Music can be up lifting and literally help people out of depression, sad times etc. It can also keep everyone entertained from home wether that be dancing, singing, doing covers, etc. What can you do with make up? Just put it on and sit inside your house staring at yourself (since much of the US is suppose to be in lockdown)? If she doesn't feel like it's right promoting stuff during this time that's fine, but does she not realize how bad it looks on her and how disheartening it is for the fans when she makes exceptions for her money making beauty brand? 

I’ve been asking that for a while. The response I got  wss “Haus labs and Tudor had a contract, so she had to legally do them”

And then everyone told me I’m not entitled to anything from her regarding Chromatica. So I stopped asking 

numb the flame
Just now, MessyTop said:

I’ve been asking that for a while. The response I got  wss “Haus labs and Tudor had a contract, so she had to legally do them”

And then everyone told me I’m not entitled to anything from her regarding Chromatica. So I stopped asking 

I do think she's signed into contracts she can't get out of. I do agree with you that it seems so shady as fans that she won't talk about her art but will sell make up and watches. 

HeavyMetalLover
14 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

EICcYsQW4AI1zdx.jpg

i don't remember ARTPOP

BarcelosRooster
11 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

EICcYsQW4AI1zdx.jpg

That's a good meme đź‘Ś

Genuine Guy 09

What's with all the new members tho. Surely that's a good sign of news coming 

31550074-8591977-image-a-190_15965480363

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BarcelosRooster
14 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

What's with all the new members tho. Surely that's a good sign of news coming 

31550074-8591977-image-a-190_15965480363

I always loved gaga but i didn't know there was a stan/fanbase for her because i was too young. I was always a fan of her and i have been looking for where most of the fanbase hangs out and that's why i'm here. I'm super late sorry guys ^^'

Bottom

I think the reason she is promoting haus labs and not her album is because it is her own company, as in the employees for haus labs need to get paid, if gaga stopped everything regarding it then the people who will be suffering are those who have jobs within the company. With the album the only one really not getting paid is her, she probably has a agreement with her label that she is not contracted to provide any kind of promo if she doesn't want to. 

Sherry

Swish Swish bish, another one in the casket :bon: #exposed :legend:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Genuine Guy 09

Today?

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

Genuine Guy 09
10 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

Swish Swish bish, another one in the casket :bon: #exposed :legend:

i dont understnad why these accounts always do this. the fact that they fall for other people's fake leaks and then post it to their own shows how dumb they are, At this rate Monsieur X is the only one left standing

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

Archived