🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

Sign in to follow this  
rumor

Alice is Chromatica's 3rd single

AModSquad

In terms of popularity on streaming etc, Alice makes sense. 

Im not sure why Sour Candy didnt get the official release treatment? Huge hit potentially especially when youve got gaga fans and blackp fans joining forces.

All that said, its such a weird time for single and video releases, ugh.  Especially for an album like Chormatica - the sonics just dont lend itself to quarantine home made videos. ugh. annoyed.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
1 hour ago, AModSquad said:

In terms of popularity on streaming etc, Alice makes sense. 

Im not sure why Sour Candy didnt get the official release treatment? Huge hit potentially especially when youve got gaga fans and blackp fans joining forces.

All that said, its such a weird time for single and video releases, ugh.  Especially for an album like Chormatica - the sonics just dont lend itself to quarantine home made videos. ugh. annoyed.

Well, hopefully, some of these songs get the justice they deserve

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
4 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

I still think that the third single will be Sour Candy (in September).

I'd love for Sour Candy to become a single

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover

Plastic Doll or I’m unstanning. :dom:

please patch the line
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterofFame

Alice is single potential, but not right now. It's too dark and slow for a summer single. 

Sour Candy would be perfect right now... it has that club / poolside synth in it, and the hype has been there with the K-Pop fans. There's a reason they released a lyric video for it.

I think they're waiting for it to be safe to film a proper music video before SC gets the single treatment, but the hype could be dead by then.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Animal Claws
Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2020 at 4:24 AM, EuphoricVibez said:

The only thing that's delulu is thinking that Alice wouldn't make it to the top 100 :trollga: Now that is true delusion

It would definitely reach Hot 100 but it would serve a G.U.Y. chart run type. Radios won't eat it up. 

Alice would've worked as lead single only.

Edited by Animal Claws
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
23 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

It would definitely reach Hot 100 but it would serve a G.U.Y. chart run type. Radios won't eat it up. 

Alice would've worked as lead single only.

Well, it already reached #84 as an album track, so it definitely reached the Hot 100. I imagine it would do a lot better than that if it became a single

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Animal Claws
17 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Well, it already reached #84 as an album track, so it definitely reached the Hot 100. I imagine it would do a lot better than that if it became a single

More like #52-#95-OUT :bear:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
7 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

More like #52-#95-OUT :bear:

highly doubt that, lol :zilla:

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Animal Claws
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

highly doubt that, lol :zilla:

G.U.Y. and MTN tease :bear:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
8 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

G.U.Y. and MTN tease :bear:

You and I, and Paparazzi tease** :firega:

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
Just now, Oranjella Marquise said:

Nope. It's 911.

We can only wish

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
On 7/29/2020 at 12:51 PM, MonsterofFame said:

Alice is single potential, but not right now. It's too dark and slow for a summer single. 

Sour Candy would be perfect right now... it has that club / poolside synth in it, and the hype has been there with the K-Pop fans. There's a reason they released a lyric video for it.

I think they're waiting for it to be safe to film a proper music video before SC gets the single treatment, but the hype could be dead by then.

I hope Sour Candy gets the single treatment too. It's absolutely perfect for the radio

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
On 7/29/2020 at 12:53 PM, Animal Claws said:

It would definitely reach Hot 100 but it would serve a G.U.Y. chart run type. Radios won't eat it up. 

Alice would've worked as lead single only.

You have a good point, but Alice could still work as a single

Rain on me, tsunami ⛈️
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...