Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is there an album everyone is dreaming of Gaga making?

Mr S

Featured Posts

On 7/25/2020 at 12:39 PM, EuphoricVibez said:

Honestly, I've been wanting her to make an album full of experimental/90's R&B music. It's not something that's very commercial, but it IS something that Gaga's amazing at. I'd love for her to do an album full of Love Me Right, Second Time Around, Do What U Want (the sound of it), Teeth, etc.

This would be amazing. I think about Ariana’s Borderline & Everytime which are massively underrated! Gaga would kill that sound.:ohwell:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetalLover

Something experimental and electronic, not necessarily a dance album. I think she could pare down the production and focus on creating a totally new sound, maybe experiment with different vocal styles. Something avant garde and intense.

i don't remember ARTPOP

The Z
7 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

The last one as in Chromatica or the last one as in the one with John Wayne and DIC? Cuz either or don’t fit that description sis 

Chromatica is dance pop lol

FentyGa

nope, some of y’all want metal, some want more eurovision chromatica tease, some want jazz

i personally want R&B, with sza and summer walker collabs, but to each their own

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Chromatica is dance pop lol

Can y’all read I :bear: I said any album that doesn’t reference dance pop is what I want next. I know Chromatica is dance pop. :ally:

Regina George

I want something like The Fame Monster. Short but with an amazing concept, lyrics, production, timeless and unique. I want her to feel free to make music and not think about what is popular right now and what will chart. 

Economy

ABBA Gold Greatest Hits

Imagine Gaga singing those songs :bradley:

Cher a legend covered some of them. Surely Gagz can!!!

Then 3 of my fav music acts of all time will sing the same songs :fatcat:

TimisaMonster
54 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

The last one as in Chromatica or the last one as in the one with John Wayne and DIC? Cuz either or don’t fit that description sis 

C2C...Joanne would not be considered dance pop lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

C2C...Joanne would not be considered dance pop lol

My post said “Any solo album that doesn’t reference dance pop at all“ as in 1. A solo album and 2. No dance-pop influences or songs at all. should be no confusion if y’all just learned how to read :bear: But thanks for the reply lol

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

My post said “Any solo album that doesn’t reference dance pop at all“ as in 1. A solo album and 2. No dance-pop influences or songs at all. should be no confusion if y’all just learned how to read :bear: But thanks for the reply lol

So you want a Tony Bennett collab dance-pop album is what you’re saying. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

NFRatwell
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

So you want a Tony Bennett collab dance-pop album is what you’re saying. :bear:

I might as well go with that :bon: don’t want to confuse anyone else 

Flawless

I would die for a frozen-esque album from her. electronic ballad album i guess. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

March34th

I want to see her do something unconventionally "pop", like in the realm of Ray of Light or Impossible Princess, where it isn't geared towards the GP and is experimental.

I also would love an actual country album from Gaga (Joanne was not country before yall attempt to drag)

And a metal album or industrial rock a la Nine inch nails

Archived