💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Adobe X Gaga: Chromatica Zine

erfaan

Featured Posts

erfaan

I've seen some incredible entries to the Adobe X Gaga competition on here (no surprises!) and thought i'd post mine. 

Decided to take the brief a lil differently and represent Chromatica not as an album but as an experience. What would the album look like as a visual and tactile experience? I designed a zine (magazine) that comes packaged along with stickers and postcards. The zine includes 0 photos of Gaga and only uses typographic treatments and colours only.

Chromatica is a world for everyone to experience and make their own and with interactive pages, stickers and a whole section that describes the tribes of Chromatica, you can take your own journey. 

There's images thread on the tweet below. Would love your thoughts! Be nice pls :giveup:

Angelo Dawson

Zine as in magazine? Lol I never hear people refer to it that way :firega:

MonsterOfficial
35 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

"Zine" is a self-published type of magazine that contains the artists' own works. It has a smaller size and fewer pages than a magazine

OT: I love it :pawsup: it reminds me of Kpop albums and their photobook

exorcise my mind

erfaan

Thank you! :sara:

1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

1 hour ago, MonsterOfficial said:

"Zine" is a self-published type of magazine that contains the artists' own works. It has a smaller size and fewer pages than a magazine

OT: I love it :pawsup: it reminds me of Kpop albums and their photobook

Yep! I only discovered this after going to uni and doing design. They've have a big following recently as well with stalls held of people showcasing their zines *pre corona ofc*

Archived