💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don’t get replay’s hype

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Massive Monster

Replay's instrumental mimics the lyrical content so well.

It's spooky, groovy and has so much substance. 

Kind regards

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisBitch

I don't get it that you don't get Replay's hype! It's a masterpiece, the rewind sound of a tape recording in the background is gold :staymad:

LUCARTPOP

Because I think Replay is more complex than we may think. The message of the song perfectly describes anxiety and chaos in someone's head. The production is loud & overwhelming, just like how anxiety could feel to people. 

Even though the instrumental is considered a pure pop song, it fits really well with the message of the song, it's really a gorgeous well produced track and one of the highlights on Chromatica. 

Blueskye

First of all, Plastic Doll is terrible. 

I didn’t care much for Replay either to begin with. But now that I hear the Diana Ross sample I’m obsessed with it. 

neopet bbq

DOESNT MATTA DOESNT MATTAAAA YOU HAD THE GHUNNN its a bop, its a banger, its a masterpiece :icega:

JusKeepBreathin

Same TBH

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FRANK1991

same, I don't get it at all, the weakest song on Chromatica

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

VasilisVas

I don’t get the hype for this song either. Ggd finds a song to overhype every era and unfortunately it’s replay for this era.

The Z
15 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Right, I kinda get the unsettling idea. But to me, the only really dark song on Chromatica is 911.

Also, her voice on Replay is super dark. I mean, to me it's some kind of Marilyn Manson sh*t mixed with the voice of a desperate opera singer from a ghost train lmao

Cherry Blues
9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Also, her voice on Replay is super dark. I mean, to me it's some kind of Marilyn Manson sh*t mixed with the voice of a desperate opera singer from a ghost train lmao

The description is pure gold 😆

elijahfan
3 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Why, it's so funny how I'm not getting those vibes AT ALL :wtfga: I really wish we heard the same song, guys :laughga:

Archived