Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

KP5 features

Sherry

Featured Posts

Judas Society
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

And they're all iconic, even when packaged together :gayhat:

I think Katy will slay with this tbh. Maybe not chart wise but I'm expecting good music.

yea, people talk about mixing different genres like it is gonna make the album confusing. But BTW was an eclectic mix of genres that worked well together. They should listen to the album first before making up their minds lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer

I't true that GaGa didn't make many genres on her albums... You don't even heard the whole songs from Smile, and you are already judge it... 

tomdsgn
On 7/20/2020 at 1:17 PM, Sherry1411 said:

Will this be a messy album?

Not as messy as this post 

hieronymus
On 7/20/2020 at 8:31 AM, BrownEyess said:

At least the concept of ARTPOP was so out there that even though it was confusing it was still amazing to experience. This album is just sounding.... really boring :laughga:

Oh but Never Really Over is a bop and will probably be the best song 

I'm curious about the original concept behind the symbol in that and a few of the other videos.

Sneaky Oliver

I like the circus theme BUT she should had stuck with the original concept (when NRO was meant to be the lead), it’s more pleasing and it also matches the vibes of the new songs and her pregnancy era.

It was about finding happiness and moving on from the negative stuff in your life

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbU1zNWuEYAiC-AKBHes4

kp-tattoo-1560387716.gif?quality=.8&heig
That being said, the circus theme could have been explored so much deeply if it wasn’t for the pandemic and her pregnancy. I wish they would have kept the theme for an upcoming era instead 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

tomdsgn
On 7/21/2020 at 1:59 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

when NRO was meant to be the lead

When she released NRO, wasn’t she still in the whole “I’m just releasing music and have no plans for an album but we’ll see” stage?

Sneaky Oliver
16 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

When she released NRO, wasn’t she still in the whole “I’m just releasing music and have no plans for an album but we’ll see” stage?

Well clearly it was a lie because she most likely had already the whole Smile album in the works 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived