Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star FINALLY Responds!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

He is a pathological liar and narcissist, I would not be surprised at all if he has Cluster B because he seems like a manipulative and toxic sociopath to me. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano

Jesus.... 

The fact that I used to like him. This was worse than the Tati video. Well not worse, cuz Tati still did too much and tried to shift the blame and cried like a bitch etc. but yeah this was just as bad, but in a more sociopathic way... yikes. 

The fact that Shane got more hate than Tati and Jeffree combined for this particular incident, just cuz of his past controversies is CRAZY considering he is clearly by far the LEAST guilty. I honestly can't understand how people can be so dumb to not see right through Jeffree and Tati's BS. They both tried to ruin James for their own personal agendas, Shane was literally just hanging out with them and enjoying the drama. 

James really won, but I am gonna need to see Jeffree and Tati get more heat, considering how everyone destroyed Shane... the double standards ain't cute. 

Mariano
9 hours ago, LadariousGarage said:

This is one of the worst apologies I have seen in a LONG time 

No it's not, and I am saying that, because this is not even an apology. Yes he apologized to James, but he didn't apologize about anything else to anyone else.

He was literally like "Okay so basically I am admitting to everything, so u can't drag me anymore, ok?" He literally forgave himself with this video without even apologizing... it was a whole lotta NOTHING :rip: 

ristretto

Every minute of the video got worse and worse and worse... And then he, fashionably, decided to namedrop Breonna and Elijah. And my jaw dropped. What a pig move, to do so for 20 seconds before moving on to a segment about how much he loves Shane who's being accused of racism rn. 

MonsterPaws
14 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I really don't understand why people always comment this. Like, y'all chose to click on this thread and you chose to comment on it. Obviously y'all care about it too. 

Agreed. But they can not care enough to actually put an effort listening to him.

I'm just lazy.

SineFromHell

This is such a weird video. He is not really apologizing or trying to explain his part in the drama. At least it wasn't a tear-fest manipulating video like Tati I guess :enigma:

NORMANDIE
14 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

Fantastic response. Well articulated and organised, and very clear. Love him 

disgusted girl GIF

RainingOnMe
15 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

So basically, this video isn't an apology video... its a PR video to promote his makeup products :awkney:  he hasn't acknowledged or apologised for anything he has done, and his "I'm sorry to James Charles" is the most inauthentic someone can get when saying sorry :awkney:

Yup.

If someone didn't know why he was apologizing before watching the video, they would leave the video just as confused. He didn't state anything purposely because it's all manipulation tactics. He never apologizes to the Black community for the effects of his actions, either, and uses Breonna Taylor and Elijah McLain as "woke points" ...... :awkney: Disturbing. 

hieronymus
16 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

Fantastic response. Well articulated and organised, and very clear. Love him 

40-70 year old Trump supporters watching any of his speeches be like

Interlude

EdTQ446XsAM9tQs?format=jpg&name=medium

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

17 hours ago, eddyjeddy said:

When people say his past is f*cked this that etc let’s reminds ourselves and turn the camera to ourselves: everyone made mistakes in their past and so we have

I mean this might just be me, but whenever I had a camera on myself, which was since fifth grade back in early 2015, I never once said a racial slur or did anything to be mean to anyone, but maybe that’s just me

Wolf Boy

As usual with YouTube drama all this has blown over anyway. No one cares, i’m sure everything will fall back into place on time. Tati will continue to cry on camera as usual, Shane will start his videos again, Jeffree will sell his make up and all the people who cancel these 3 on the regular will go back to being mad at someone else till the next “drama” happens.

buzzkill
5 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I mean this might just be me, but whenever I had a camera on myself, which was since fifth grade back in early 2015, I never once said a racial slur or did anything to be mean to anyone, but maybe that’s just me

I completely understand your point and it shows how much we are grown to fight racial injustices (even tho we have a long way to go yet). But the world was completely different in the 2000s, what was funny/joke then makes no sense and have no place in currently society, but we can’t pick and choose someone old mistake to cancel or take this person from society. 

i do think that what Shane has done as a publicly person and influencers in his past is completely disgusting, and he is paying a little for his actions, but lets not pretend like he hasnt change a bit. 

when it comes to Jeffree i dont even remember why he was cancel for in the first place :laughga:

Archived