73 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga Discography Megarate

Featured Posts

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, OG Gaga Stan said:

Love Me Right last... already off to a bad start! Love it!

giphy.gif

This gif.ย :deadbanana:

Animal Claws

14-SL.png

Overall Score:ย 7,418

Highest Score: 10 @MANiCURE 6ย @Celloย @Jose Pย @ANTI WPย @Blown Awayย @GaGaAstย @Antonioย @Yukiaย @andrew23ย @Hebiย @loathereality

Lowest Score: 0 @Pennywiseย @BrownEyessย @alsemanche

COMMENTS

Spoiler

๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ - After listening to the whole album, Stupid Love pales in comparison to the rest of the tracks. Shouldnโ€™t have been a lead single, and quite honestly, I skip it when listening to the album. Itโ€™s cute, but is not indicative of how good this album really is.

๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† - Not a bad song, but certainly not the best.ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—น๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ - idk itโ€™s like this has lost my attention

๐—๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ - I definitely did overplay this when it dropped so maybe that lowers the rate... However, I do believe that SL is one of the weaker tracks on the album. Compared to the nuance of ROM and Alice, the sledgehammer production of SL feels at odds. Maybe if it had been placed elsewhere in the album I'd like it more?ย 

๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—ถ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ 6 - Just because it's heavily underrated.

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ - I think I love it more outside of the context of the album. Itโ€™s a feel good bop.

๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†๐—š๐—ฎ - a solid song, though it pales in comparison to the rest of the album

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ - I actually love this song a lot more than I already did now :)

๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - the more i listen to, the more i canโ€™t stand it omg

๐—•๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ณ - I'm sure this one will get a lot of hate, which it does NOT DESERVE. An absolute banger, and people would appreciate it a lot more if it hadn't been the lead single + hadn't leaked (which, to an extent, is understandable).

๐—๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ - Underrated. The Perfect Illusion of the albumย 

๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป - Doesn't deserve the hate it's getting

๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—•๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก - Stupid Love was really the perfect choice for the lead single off this album. It's much more than just a pop song, and I love how Gaga sings about how she needs to heal in order to give and receive love. It's a beautiful message, plus it's catchy as hell!

๐—–๐—ท๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป - I love how happy this song sounds and I love the the beat and her voice sounds so good. I think it was a great lead since it showed what the album was about without being too polarizing or giving too much away.ย 

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ - Stupid Love's a solid bop. Actually goes harder than a lot of the album (not a dis to the rest of the album, chile). Always been a SL stan, and am still one.ย 

๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ - I give this song 2 just because of All I ever wanted was love

๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ - Good and catchy song, far from being her best one though. A cute introduction to Chromatica and her return to dance pop as a lead single.ย 

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ž1991 - Once you listen to the entire album, Stupid Love doesn't even come near the top of the list. Still a fun song to dance to tho.

๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น - The best lead choiceย 

๐—ฌ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป - Stop throwing **** on this euphoric lead single. If literally any other song would have been chosen as a lead you would have thrown **** at it too. The only flaw of Stupid Love is that its drop does really add nothing. The pre-chorus is awesome though.

๐—  ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ - I think SL gets a lot of unnecessary hate. The song is still great, even if it's much older than every other song. The prechorus is so ethereal and heavenly; it's probably my favorite part of the song. The post-chorus breakdown is great too.

๐—•๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—”๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† - An underrated gem. I'm not wasting my 11 on this song to save it from the last spot. It wouldn't help anyways. The song gets hated because it underperformed on the charts and it doesn't deserve that. It's the Gaga version of a basic pop song, beautiful and joyous. If it were an album track it wouldn't be hated as much.

๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ธ ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป - I love it, great meessage. But It bugs me the discontinuation between the bridge and final Chorus.

๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ - Itโ€™s a cute bop, feels weird in the album though.ย 

2๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น4๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น - I love this song and think it was a perfect lead single. Itโ€™s so fun and has great replay value, it feels familiar yet brand new at the same time.

๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—”๐˜€๐˜ - A solid comeback to pop roots. Wish it had a kickass bridge but still its an amazing track.ย 

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—–๐—ก๐—š - Idk why everybody seems to hate the song. Its chorus could be a little better, but other than that, it's a bop

๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฐ๐˜† - I loved it from the moment i heard it leak. I really don't get why the fanbase doesn't give this song the credit it deserves. It was the perfect lead and she served. The production is outstanding and it has so many little details that i discovered weeks later. Was the video her best? No, but it's still a decent effort.ย 

๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฟ - Don't get the SL hate. Yes, it probably shouldn't have been the lead but it's a cute single and earned her a top 5 on both sides of the Atlantic. I don't skip the track, but I wouldn't go out of my way to hear it like I would some of her singles that I've played to death and back.

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Oxytocin and vasopressin were not involved in the production of this song

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฒ - This song sounds way better in the album.

๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ง๐˜„๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธ - Freaking out and getting down was all I could do when I first heard Stupid Love. All I ever wanted was a fun, light, no strings attached bop, and LG delivered. The music video is what makes this song all the more enjoyable.ย 

๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜†๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ - What is she doing in this album? Why is she here? Who invited ha?

๐—–๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ - Did it's job fine. Just fine.

๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Is it lead single worthy? Probably not. Still a cute song though.

๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ - I learned to appreciate it more with time. I would probably give it 9 objectively but I donโ€™t want it to be robbed.

๐——๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—›๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Nice song, but not fit for lead single.

๐—˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฑ - Atrocious, I have no idea why she didn't scrap this piece of ****, let alone release it as a lead...

๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ - When first released, It's kind of weird that makes you think, weird gaga is back? I guess? It's have many parts that are unconventional, that freak-out-freak-out, the dance breaks, that "open up yourself lyrics", love love lo-o-o-o-ve, and surprisingly repetitive lyrics. It's weird that ย I think this is one of the weakest in the album, but also the most radio friendly one. While the others seems more underground. That's make you think, yeah it's fit to become the single. And also the power-rangers vibe is quite a hint to the era where when it was popular, and makes you think, yeah 90s is actually weird.

๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ - I fell for this song HARD on the first listen and still stand by it. Absolutely incredible and deserved better.

๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ถ - Iโ€™ve always loved this track ever since it came out and I donโ€™t understand the hate it gets. The only thing I have to say about it is that I wish the chorus would be less โ€œemptyโ€ but itโ€™s a really great song anyways.ย 

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ - No one hated this song until it fell 25 spots on the Billboard Hot 100. And that's the tea.

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ - Happy, feel-good song. It may be simple but it has all of Gaga trademarks. underrated.

๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ - Overplayed it, but I can enjoy it more hearing it within the album

๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป08 - Man, that tune hits so hard right from the start.

๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป๐—˜๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ - It's what she deserves. But seriously I don't even hate it I actually don't mind it but it's the weakest song on the whole album. It's catchy enough and it's probably the most mainstream song on the record but I feel like they made it just for the purpose of having a radio friendly lead single. It's a weird situation because Gaga's leads are usually one of my favorites and when the album comes out it seems like the other tracks don't live up. Reverse situation here though.ย 

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ธ๐—ฒ - It's a good song but it does not really fit Chromatica. It couldn't have gone anywhere else on the tracklist, but even where it stands, it's still a huge standout. This is another grower from the album as well. The lack of a chorus is it's downfall but it's still an enjoyable dance track.ย 

๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - feels like it was made for the sole purpose of being a comeback hit single. i wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it was intentionally for ASIB. she a filler your honor!

๐—ข๐—š ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป - Maybe the track I listen to the most often; super catchy, love the robotic breakdown, should ABSOLUTELY be a single.

๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ - I'm a sucker for electro-pop music and it sounds just so old-school. The beat is a dream come true to me. The lyrics may seem shallow but they are deep indeed. "All I ever wanted was love".

๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ - โ€œAll I ever wanted was looooovveโ€ is so catchy. I wish it had more of a proper chorus. Good choice for a lead thoughย 

๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ข๐—ณ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ - ย There is nothing wrong with the track in my opinion, but I feel there are much better tracks on the album, and we've had SL since January.

๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป - I stil remember how good it felt to listen to SL for the first time, I listen to it less than I used to but still enjoy it !

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ - Was a bop but compared to the whole album damn, still iconic but gurl

๐˜€๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€๐—พ - the production saves the song for me but i have to agree with the criticism towards the lyrics.ย 

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ - This song grew on me a lot, thanks to the album I fully appreciate it now

๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ - My #10 via Bias Sorter

This song was a big no for me since the release. Those squeaks in instrumental (those in the very beginning and during chorus) sound very cheap, not Gaga at all. The chorus which almost doesn't exist is weak. Verses are fine, pre-chorus is great. The song grew on me much while listening to the album as a whole

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ - Cute song, pre-chorus is still everything. Everything else is generic. I recently realised the video made me like it less. :saladga: I enjoy the song more when I don't picture the video while listening to it. :selena:

๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜‡ - After the album came out I stopped listening to it but recently I'm obsessed with the song again!ย 

๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Loved it since the single release. Iโ€™ll never understand the hate it gets. The only downside is there is no real chorus.ย 

๐—๐—š๐—— - Was a bop at first, then the album got released and it really is one of the weaker songs on the album.

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ10 - This song is unbridled fun. ย I know it isn't the most popular among the fans and Chromatica but it is a beautiful commentary on desiring love. ย "I would battle for you, even if we break in two" speaks to the efforts or lengths that someone would go for love, which is so romantic, imho. I also dig it when people say something is "stupid good...stupid funny" and "stupid love" is a cute take on that colloquialism.ย 

๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—”๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น - The prechorus SNATCHES my wig. This song gets so much hate but is a great Gaga single. Itโ€™s no Bad Romance, but itโ€™s a bop.ย 

๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฎ - It grew on me sm since it's released

๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ - The way she embraces and reaffirm she still wants that Stupid Love from people after all is admirable.

๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Underrated. Yes, it's not the strongest in the album but a very good song nonetheless

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ - When the leak came out i was okay with it but truly thought (and hoped) it was a demo. When the final version was extremely similar I was very disappointed. However the pre-"chorus" is one of my favourite 15 seconds of music ever made.

๐—˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป - A grower for sure. Fresh 80s energy, I like the retro synths, the heavy bassline. I'm not really into the lyrics and the vocal melody. A cute little bop though

๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜€ - very fun, danceable track. beautiful gowns

๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ผ - It's not a bad song, but after hearing the whole album, it's definitely the weakest.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ - I danced soo much to this song!! Such an amazing feeling to hear a dance song from Gaga after seven years!! Soo great that she finally worked with King Max Martin on this one <3

๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ - i dont get the hate for this song, i loved it ever since i heard the leak in full.

๐—œ๐˜ƒ๐˜† - I love the energetic feeling to this song

๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—บ ๐—˜๐—ต - A bit generic but a grower. It has a great instrumental and relatable message

๐—ข๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - This song grew one me a lot but I still don't think it was a good choice as a lead single. I do love the energy and the production though, The lyrics could have been much stronger.

ย 

alsemanche

SL better be next :triggered:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby

:laughga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Prostitute Barbie
Just now, Animal Claws said:

14-SL.png

Highest Score: 10 @MANiCURE 6ย @Celloย @Jose Pย @ANTI WPย @Blown Awayย @GaGaAstย @Antonioย @Yukiaย @andrew23ย @Hebiย @loathereality

COMMENTS

ย  Reveal hidden contents

๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ - After listening to the whole album, Stupid Love pales in comparison to the rest of the tracks. Shouldnโ€™t have been a lead single, and quite honestly, I skip it when listening to the album. Itโ€™s cute, but is not indicative of how good this album really is.

๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† - Not a bad song, but certainly not the best.ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—น๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ - idk itโ€™s like this has lost my attention

๐—๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ - I definitely did overplay this when it dropped so maybe that lowers the rate... However, I do believe that SL is one of the weaker tracks on the album. Compared to the nuance of ROM and Alice, the sledgehammer production of SL feels at odds. Maybe if it had been placed elsewhere in the album I'd like it more?ย 

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ - I think I love it more outside of the context of the album. Itโ€™s a feel good bop.

๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†๐—š๐—ฎ - a solid song, though it pales in comparison to the rest of the album

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ - I actually love this song a lot more than I already did now :)

๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - the more i listen to, the more i canโ€™t stand it omg

๐—•๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ณ - I'm sure this one will get a lot of hate, which it does NOT DESERVE. An absolute banger, and people would appreciate it a lot more if it hadn't been the lead single + hadn't leaked (which, to an extent, is understandable).

๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—•๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก - Stupid Love was really the perfect choice for the lead single off this album. It's much more than just a pop song, and I love how Gaga sings about how she needs to heal in order to give and receive love. It's a beautiful message, plus it's catchy as hell!

๐—–๐—ท๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป - I love how happy this song sounds and I love the the beat and her voice sounds so good. I think it was a great lead since it showed what the album was about without being too polarizing or giving too much away.ย 

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ - Stupid Love's a solid bop. Actually goes harder than a lot of the album (not a dis to the rest of the album, chile). Always been a SL stan, and am still one.ย 

๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ - I give this song 2 just because of All I ever wanted was love

๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ - Good and catchy song, far from being her best one though. A cute introduction to Chromatica and her return to dance pop as a lead single.ย 

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ž1991 - Once you listen to the entire album, Stupid Love doesn't even come near the top of the list. Still a fun song to dance to tho.

๐—ฌ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป - Stop throwing **** on this euphoric lead single. If literally any other song would have been chosen as a lead you would have thrown **** at it too. The only flaw of Stupid Love is that its drop does really add nothing. The pre-chorus is awesome though.

๐—  ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ - I think SL gets a lot of unnecessary hate. The song is still great, even if it's much older than every other song. The prechorus is so ethereal and heavenly; it's probably my favorite part of the song. The post-chorus breakdown is great too.

๐—•๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—”๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† - An underrated gem. I'm not wasting my 11 on this song to save it from the last spot. It wouldn't help anyways. The song gets hated because it underperformed on the charts and it doesn't deserve that. It's the Gaga version of a basic pop song, beautiful and joyous. If it were an album track it wouldn't be hated as much.

๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ธ ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป - I love it, great meessage. But It bugs me the discontinuation between the bridge and final Chorus.

๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ - Itโ€™s a cute bop, feels weird in the album though.ย 

2๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น4๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น - I love this song and think it was a perfect lead single. Itโ€™s so fun and has great replay value, it feels familiar yet brand new at the same time.

๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—”๐˜€๐˜ - A solid comeback to pop roots. Wish it had a kickass bridge but still its an amazing track.ย 

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—–๐—ก๐—š - Idk why everybody seems to hate the song. Its chorus could be a little better, but other than that, it's a bop

๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฐ๐˜† - I loved it from the moment i heard it leak. I really don't get why the fanbase doesn't give this song the credit it deserves. It was the perfect lead and she served. The production is outstanding and it has so many little details that i discovered weeks later. Was the video her best? No, but it's still a decent effort.ย 

๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฟ - Don't get the SL hate. Yes, it probably shouldn't have been the lead but it's a cute single and earned her a top 5 on both sides of the Atlantic. I don't skip the track, but I wouldn't go out of my way to hear it like I would some of her singles that I've played to death and back.

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Oxytocin and vasopressin were not involved in the production of this song

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฒ - This song sounds way better in the album.

๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ง๐˜„๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธ - Freaking out and getting down was all I could do when I first heard Stupid Love. All I ever wanted was a fun, light, no strings attached bop, and LG delivered. The music video is what makes this song all the more enjoyable.ย 

๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜†๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ - What is she doing in this album? Why is she here? Who invited ha?

๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Is it lead single worthy? Probably not. Still a cute song though.

๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ - I learned to appreciate it more with time. I would probably give it 9 objectively but I donโ€™t want it to be robbed.

๐——๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—›๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Nice song, but not fit for lead single.

๐—˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฑ - Atrocious, I have no idea why she didn't scrap this piece of ****, let alone release it as a lead...

๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ - When first released, It's kind of weird that makes you think, weird gaga is back? I guess? It's have many parts that are unconventional, that freak-out-freak-out, the dance breaks, that "open up yourself lyrics", love love lo-o-o-o-ve, and surprisingly repetitive lyrics. It's weird that ย I think this is one of the weakest in the album, but also the most radio friendly one. While the others seems more underground. That's make you think, yeah it's fit to become the single. And also the power-rangers vibe is quite a hint to the era where when it was popular, and makes you think, yeah 90s is actually weird.

๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ - I fell for this song HARD on the first listen and still stand by it. Absolutely incredible and deserved better.

๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ถ - Iโ€™ve always loved this track ever since it came out and I donโ€™t understand the hate it gets. The only thing I have to say about it is that I wish the chorus would be less โ€œemptyโ€ but itโ€™s a really great song anyways.ย 

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ผ - No one hated this song until it fell 25 spots on the Billboard Hot 100. And that's the tea.

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ - Happy, feel-good song. It may be simple but it has all of Gaga trademarks. underrated.

๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ - Overplayed it, but I can enjoy it more hearing it within the album

๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป๐—˜๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ - It's what she deserves. But seriously I don't even hate it I actually don't mind it but it's the weakest song on the whole album. It's catchy enough and it's probably the most mainstream song on the record but I feel like they made it just for the purpose of having a radio friendly lead single. It's a weird situation because Gaga's leads are usually one of my favorites and when the album comes out it seems like the other tracks don't live up. Reverse situation here though.ย 

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ธ๐—ฒ - It's a good song but it does not really fit Chromatica. It couldn't have gone anywhere else on the tracklist, but even where it stands, it's still a huge standout. This is another grower from the album as well. The lack of a chorus is it's downfall but it's still an enjoyable dance track.ย 

๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - feels like it was made for the sole purpose of being a comeback hit single. i wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it was intentionally for ASIB. she a filler your honor!

๐—ข๐—š ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป - Maybe the track I listen to the most often; super catchy, love the robotic breakdown, should ABSOLUTELY be a single.

๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ - I'm a sucker for electro-pop music and it sounds just so old-school. The beat is a dream come true to me. The lyrics may seem shallow but they are deep indeed. "All I ever wanted was love".

๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ - โ€œAll I ever wanted was looooovveโ€ is so catchy. I wish it had more of a proper chorus. Good choice for a lead thoughย 

๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ข๐—ณ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ - ย There is nothing wrong with the track in my opinion, but I feel there are much better tracks on the album, and we've had SL since January.

๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป - I stil remember how good it felt to listen to SL for the first time, I listen to it less than I used to but still enjoy it !

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ - Was a bop but compared to the whole album damn, still iconic but gurl

๐˜€๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€๐—พ - the production saves the song for me but i have to agree with the criticism towards the lyrics.ย 

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ - This song grew on me a lot, thanks to the album I fully appreciate it now

This song was a big no for me since the release. Those squeaks in instrumental (those in the very beginning and during chorus) sound very cheap, not Gaga at all. The chorus which almost doesn't exist is weak. Verses are fine, pre-chorus is great. The song grew on me much while listening to the album as a whole

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ - Cute song, pre-chorus is still everything. Everything else is generic. I recently realised the video made me like it less. :saladga: I enjoy the song more when I don't picture the video while listening to it. :selena:

๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜‡ - After the album came out I stopped listening to it but recently I'm obsessed with the song again!ย 

๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Loved it since the single release. Iโ€™ll never understand the hate it gets. The only downside is there is no real chorus.ย 

๐—๐—š๐—— - Was a bop at first, then the album got released and it really is one of the weaker songs on the album.

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ10 - This song is unbridled fun. ย I know it isn't the most popular among the fans and Chromatica but it is a beautiful commentary on desiring love. ย "I would battle for you, even if we break in two" speaks to the efforts or lengths that someone would go for love, which is so romantic, imho. I also dig it when people say something is "stupid good...stupid funny" and "stupid love" is a cute take on that colloquialism.ย 

๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—”๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น - The prechorus SNATCHES my wig. This song gets so much hate but is a great Gaga single. Itโ€™s no Bad Romance, but itโ€™s a bop.ย 

๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ - The way she embraces and reaffirm she still wants that Stupid Love from people after all is admirable.

๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - Underrated. Yes, it's not the strongest in the album but a very good song nonetheless

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ - When the leak came out i was okay with it but truly thought (and hoped) it was a demo. When the final version was extremely similar I was very disappointed. However the pre-"chorus" is one of my favourite 15 seconds of music ever made.

๐—˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป - A grower for sure. Fresh 80s energy, I like the retro synths, the heavy bassline. I'm not really into the lyrics and the vocal melody. A cute little bop though

๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜€ - very fun, danceable track. beautiful gowns

๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ผ - It's not a bad song, but after hearing the whole album, it's definitely the weakest.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ - I danced soo much to this song!! Such an amazing feeling to hear a dance song from Gaga after seven years!! Soo great that she finally worked with King Max Martin on this one <3

๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ - i dont get the hate for this song, i loved it ever since i heard the leak in full.

๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—บ ๐—˜๐—ต - A bit generic but a grower. It has a great instrumental and relatable message

๐—ข๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - This song grew one me a lot but I still don't think it was a good choice as a lead single. I do love the energy and the production though, The lyrics could have been much stronger.

ย 

And periodtย :billie:

Blown Away

14-SL.png

COMMENTS

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

Gurl... Y'all are tasteless.

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy๏ฟผ

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Pennywise

14-SL.png

COMMENTS

ย  Hide contents

ย 

I really went and wasted my 0 on this song when Pl*stic D*ll existsย :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived