Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Z100: Hang Out With Lady Gaga on Zoom Thursday!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Aga Gydal
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I admire and respect her for turning her platform to BLM activism - a lot of people look at her IG and it’s a meaningful form of activism in my opinion. 

I agree - not many high profile celebrities are doing what she's doing and I think that takes precedence over anything else. I'd rather she do a good thing like this even if her peers are acting like these issues aren't important anymore.

That said, it's obvious that Gaga fans have been trained to expect promo during an album era so I understand the frustration right now. Gaga's never really dropped an album then ignored it, so it's pretty jarring as a fan. It's funny, before the album came out I was like "all she has to do is release the music and we'll be happy" but even the music doesn't account for the full experience. We've really come to love the appearances, interviews, performances, videos, etc as it's all part of the artwork. That said, I know there's quite a lot still planned for Chromatica and I do think it's all coming in due time.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1ooo d0veZ
12 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Or maybe something is going on behind the scènes and is therefore not in the mood to do all of these things

Yawn :yennefer: ...I've had 2 family members die this year. Do I get to say I'm not in the mood & not do my job for 3 months. 

Its giving Radio ARTPOP.:yennefer:

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

1ooo d0veZ
13 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

Problem ?

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

MessyTop

I’m just gonna say, let fans vent out and wanting more promo. We can max 1000 excuses for Gaga, but it’s ok for fans to feel like that. It’s valid.  We all wanted more promo and more involvement from Gaga. It’s clear Gaga is in a rough spot or focused on her personal life. 

sigh 

Suuus
5 minutes ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

Yawn :yennefer: ...I've had 2 family members die this year. Do I get to say I'm not in the mood & not do my job for 3 months. 

Its giving Radio ARTPOP.:yennefer:

You dont know whats going on behind the scènes so stop being so harsh on her

Jase
2 hours ago, Marjol said:

I miss a certain excitement or fire from her and expected at least one performance from Chromatica done from home. I thought after a while she'd reignite that DIY mentality she had during the fame. The get a glue gun and make it work attitude. 

I love how Smile was filmed and the Spotify stories about Chromatica, very well done. So I expected her to perform a Chromatica song acoustically like this but I guess it's not in the works. 

I did like the ROM weather girls, but if they didn't get sponsored, I doubt it would've happened. Seems like everything (besides her amazing efforts for BLM and Covid) is linked to money so far this era. So I hope there will be some simple carefree fan connections in the future. It can be messy as long as it's real.

That's just my personal feelings on all this. I can't tell why her and her team do things a certain way and I can't judge, I'm no expert and I don't know what's going on. I just miss her a little bit. 

An excellent example of expressing frustration/disappointment without being awful. Thank you x

Jase
2 hours ago, freebit said:

Not even Rihanna stans have these types of meltdowns, and their fave has been an Avon Lady on an endless vacation for years at this point.

:air: :air: 

HausOfMark

I mean.. tbh.. Gaga doesnt need to promo at all. She can just release the album and go on her way.

Its her career and her life. WE choose to follow her. 

-Mark

At the end of the day, not one of us here know what is happening behind the scenes nor what she is going through. 

Nobody here knew she had a full psychotic break during the Joanne era, when she was doing promo. 

Think about it. She said just being stressed causes a fibro flare up. She told Oprah that she's in pain every single day. Imagine how she feels given what is happening in the world. 

Sure, it would be nice to have promo for the new album. No one is denying that. 

But without knowledge of what's happening, and simply being a celebrity doesn't mean she has to divulge that knowledge, we should try to be patient and kind. Focus on other things. Such as yourself. 

Mister G

People still arguing about what she’s doing? How about someone confirm this Z100 event is still happening?

HeavyMetalLover
13 minutes ago, Doot said:

At the end of the day, not one of us here know what is happening behind the scenes nor what she is going through. 

Nobody here knew she had a full psychotic break during the Joanne era, when she was doing promo. 

Think about it. She said just being stressed causes a fibro flare up. She told Oprah that she's in pain every single day. Imagine how she feels given what is happening in the world. 

Sure, it would be nice to have promo for the new album. No one is denying that. 

But without knowledge of what's happening, and simply being a celebrity doesn't mean she has to divulge that knowledge, we should try to be patient and kind. Focus on other things. Such as yourself. 

This is the correct response. :kiss:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Pennywise

I stan Gaga, but I stan the concept of a work ethic harder I guess :vegas:

But in this site not being a blind follower is not allowed so I guess I won't talk about that :bye:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived