news

And the Haus Labs surprise is...

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

USUALLY I'm one of the ones saying "don't be delusional"Β  but with BP saying the haus labs version would get released someday and it being the one year anniversary of Haus Labs, It kind of made sense that it would come today.Β :selena:

Zilla

Us that bought like everything that came out when it was launched

ronald mcdonald no GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

VOLANTIS

Now where is the sister that kept hyping up July? :emma:Β 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Xoxo Adriana

y’all never learn. at least this time it ain’t no 2017 ama’s mess you got urselves into

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnxeLhx-kj-o1MhefY5Ks

Franch Toast
10 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Nothing.Β  Jeff Bezo's wealth grew by 30 billion dollars during a pandemic and canceled the $2/hour pandemic pay bonus for employees risking their lives so we can buy cheap ****.

Shopping on Amazon = part of the problem

I hear you, but you can also order from Haus Labs' own page, which is what I did. They have the 30% off sale on their site as well.Β My understanding is that they have a different method of fulfilling orders (i.e., not the Amazon workers).Β 

Of course, I do understand not wanting to make "frivolous" purchases at all during a pandemic. This is my first non-serious purchase since the epidemic broke out, and the only reason I'm ordering anything is because I have a public Zoom event coming up for my work (not a meeting, but an actual event that anyone in the world can watch and that will be recorded), and I want to look nice. I haven't worn makeup since early March, except one day a few weeks ago where I put some on as a form of self-care.Β 

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss
15 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I think you and I are the only two people happy about this.Β :billie:

I just ordered the Stupid Love palette, a lavender blonde lip gloss, and one of the lip crayons (in Greaser). I didn't order the violet lip gloss yet as I really don't know when I would wear it – maybe to a Gaga concert. I'm hoping to have more variety in Glam Attacks down the line, but hopefully the Stupid Love palette will keep me busy for a while.Β 

What're you getting?Β 

I want the stupid love palette but it seems that the sale doesn't include the UK Amazon. The sale is on the actual HL store though so I can buy from there but the palette is still showing as sold out. So I don't know yet. I might get a lip gloss and a couple of glam attacks because I love them.Β 

I like your selection. That lavender lip gloss is a pretty colour.Β 

tylertremallose
29 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Why would anyone expect music from a cosmetics brand lmao yall funny

back in the day, you could get promo britney music with her fragrances lol

Β 

Fantasy+Promo_0003t.jpg

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I want the stupid love palette but it seems that the sale doesn't include the UK Amazon. The sale is on the actual HL store though so I can buy from there but the palette is still showing as sold out. So I don't know yet. I might get a lip gloss and a couple of glam attacks because I love them.Β 

I like your selection. That lavender lip gloss is a pretty colour.Β 

Oh wow, I got the palette from the HL site...that's so weird. At least, I *think* I did. Now I need to check and make sure it's part of my order. Are there different versions of the HL site depending on what country you're in? Or did I somehow get lucky enough to score the palette before they sold out again? Huh. (I hope I didn't buy the original palette again by mistake.Β :saladga:)Β 

She/Her/Hers

Bonkers
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I hear you, but you can also order from Haus Labs' own page, which is what I did. They have the 30% off sale on their site as well.Β My understanding is that they have a different method of fulfilling orders (i.e., not the Amazon workers).Β 

Of course, I do understand not wanting to make "frivolous" purchases at all during a pandemic. This is my first non-serious purchase since the epidemic broke out, and the only reason I'm ordering anything is because I have a public Zoom event coming up for my work (not a meeting, but an actual event that anyone in the world can watch and that will be recorded), and I want to look nice. I haven't worn makeup since early March, except one day a few weeks ago where I put some on as a form of self-care.Β 

Everyone is shopping on Amazon.Β  I don't judge you even though what I said was judgmental.Β :flop:

I just find it surprising and disappointing that Lady Gaga would do a co-branded promotion with a company that is above beyond the worst of corporate greed.Β  Target is decent.Β  I know nobody else can really process worldwide like Amazon can, but I just think it's disappointing and the only way to get things to change is to call people out and hope it helps.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived