Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Haus Labs makeup came from Gaga’s mind

Lighter

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
5 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I wasn't talking about money, honey... :stalkga:

Just stating that even tho Fame was very Gaga, perfumes on it's own didn't really have a lot to do with her, but makeup does actually and always has.

I didn't said "just saying" for nothing

Galvon
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I didn't said "just saying" for nothing

Yeah I figured that out. I just wanted to make that Money Honey joke.:poot:

NewUsername

I think it's probably somewhere in between, like I think most of what Gaga does is like.
You can say that there's always someone who's the first, and of course that's true, but in the same way, I think it's not that black or white and that some things come along and develop and come to fruition etc. collectively between Gaga herself and her team/other parties, if that makes sense.

So neither "Gaga: I want to do this and this is the first time something's is said about this specifically" nor "Team/A Company/...: Gaga, we want you to do this and this is our idea".

1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

Gaga is just the face of the line as Rihanna is the face of Fenty Beauty and nothing more 

I think this is probably not nuanced enough.
I don't know how much Rihanna does/did herself for the brand and we have some insight in what Gaga did/does, but can't be 100% sure. But, I mean more talking about this aspect: the type of company. If I'm not mistaken Fenty Beauty has LVMH as parent company and Haus Laboratories is more of a start-up on its own? (with investors of course).
But Haus Laboratories was originally created under Coty, for FAME and EDG; so I don't really get how she kept the name outside of Coty. Did they buy it, or how does things like that go?

Regardless of the above, I wouldn't say Gaga and Rihanna are just the faces of Haus Labs and Fenty Beauty. I would limit the use of that expression for things like now with Gaga being the face of Valentino's new perfume. (and before with MAC Viva Glam, Heartbeats, Polaroid)

Archived