Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonnas most underrated MV

MingersPrayer

Featured Posts

MingersPrayer
41 minutes ago, Halle said:

right when i saw the title i thought of this video...

so true!!!

and idk... i think M really always does a great job at appreciating cultures. every album is more or less influenced by some culture but she always acknowledges that and brings it out to introduce it to the world and her fans. just look at Madame X - heavily culturally influenced but in the best way possible. 

Well said - that’s very true 

MingersPrayer
39 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I think Deeper and Deeper is overlooked a lot.

And I love the Papa Don’t Preach video too, even tho it’s not talked about as much.

I actually thought of Deeper and deeper too when making the post. Love both of these. One of my issues with God Control visual is we have D&D to compare it with. 

MingersPrayer
9 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Bedtime Story is super underrated IMO 

It’s really a masterpiece 

MingersPrayer
40 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Underrated song and video. 

Completely. She was very “cool” in this period. It was commercially successful without compromise. 

MingersPrayer
36 minutes ago, Babel said:

I think half of her videography is heavily underrated imo. Her YouTube stats further prove that. 

I thought the same recently when looking at the views. But I also think that about Spotify plays. Her most played songs aren’t that high - presumably because a lot of the fandom has the CDs already & still play them?? 

MingersPrayer
35 minutes ago, Halle said:

also these two videos come to mind when talking about underrated...

Very true. I rememebr being blown away when I first saw Bedtime Stories. 

Crave is criminally underrated overall - if this had been released by a young artist it would have been a huge hit  

MingersPrayer
29 minutes ago, Babel said:

I wonder if she could be called out for cultural appropriation for that video? 

I actually think there is a fair amount of what she did in general that today’s younger audience wouldn’t take to 

MingersPrayer
17 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Completely agree. The song is not my favorite but the video is full of meaningful symbolism.

3gof.gif

I love this scene. My interpretation is that she is carrying/ holding not a baby but something empty that resembles a baby. Like when you try your best to achieve some goal but in the end the goal itself isn't that important and you just wasted your energy into it. You are spending so much of your life doing so but almost all life goals are shallow and temporary.

That's part of the spiritual influence in ROL and it's brilliant.

Love this interpretation 

MingersPrayer
Just now, ssslyboy said:

Bad Girl's very good but relatively forgotten

That was another that crossed my mind

Archived