💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Homogenic - Björk

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

I will try to listen to this album and send my rates as soon as possible. :vegas:

Album's cover looks interesting, so I'm excited! :yennefer:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L0NEL1GHTS

This is the first time I’ve heard Björk’s version/the video mix of “All Is Full Of Love”... I’m a flop fan :saladga:  I don’t like it as much as Howie’s Mix/the album version but it’s still great!

erotic4

Listening again to this classic before giving the notes. It has been hard not to give 10 for all the songs, this album is extremely magical and I always get shocked by the perfect production. Timeless.

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

alsemanche
5 hours ago, erotic4 said:

Listening again to this classic before giving the notes. It has been hard not to give 10 for all the songs, this album is extremely magical and I always get shocked by the perfect production. Timeless.

It really hasn't aged a single day

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
17 minutes ago, auburn said:

I love Homophobic. Joga for the win.

also: i don't remember any of these songs

auburn
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

also: i don't remember any of these songs

leave me alone or unravel gets a 0

L0NEL1GHTS

Submitted.  I gave at least half of the songs a 10 but I promise it wasn’t trolling.  This is one of my favorite albums ever made :sara:

erotic4
16 minutes ago, L0NEL1GHTS said:

Submitted.  I gave at least half of the songs a 10 but I promise it wasn’t trolling.  This is one of my favorite albums ever made :sara:

same here :excited2: I gave just 9.5 and 10 lol. Except the bonus tracks 

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

Davian

Believe or not, I didn’t forget to vote this time!:queenga:

I’ll never get over how amazing this album is UGH:bradley: I literally gave eight 10s, one 11 and my lowest was a 7:bradley: I hope two of the bonustracks will get the justice and respect they deserve

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

alsemanche
On 7/13/2020 at 12:11 AM, alsemanche said:

Hi! This is a reminder that you have 3 days left to rank the songs :heart:

@Emerald @ARTPOPsexual @OBO @littlepotter @FfFfFfFF @Musicisfreedom @Philo @monster @Mars @JRCF29 @HorusRa2 @Ryusei @JJSS @Mister Gaga @Blue Madonna @Ployd @ElectricDevotion @Pennywise @Trillion Reasons @Miichael  @Ziggy @Yukia @Yxilon @Samma123 @EtherealDreams @tomsches @OG Gaga Stan @joannester @StefanS @lg5 @Heracross @KevinWright @Loeppke  @ororo munroe @Babel

If anyone wants me to remove them from the taglist please let me know. And I'll post another reminder in 2 days :kiss:

Babel

I will send mine today! I don’t know how I would rank the songs on this one. It’s the Bjork Bible. 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Babel said:

I will send mine today! I don’t know how I would rank the songs on this one. It’s the Bjork Bible. 

Someone already gave 10s to all the songs with 1 11 so feel free to do that :bradley:

alsemanche

Archived