Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nicola Formichetti Confirms Chromatica Era is still going

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

buzzkill
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

I’m convinced Gaga will abandon the era and officially restart it in 2021. 

If she really want the tour to sink and the album to complete free fall, yes, she will do that. :poot:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

The level of desperation for new content is so uncanny around here. It’s always the same handful of people; and this same handful of people clearly think they’re being inconvenienced than Gaga’s personal life and approach to wanting to help others right now. Like wtf, if you’re that pressed for material then maybe it’s time to find a hobby or some activity to kill time. People act like she owes promo left and right. I didn’t know she was indebted to us but then again what do I know.

Jose P
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Pues, te daré un consejo: en el íngles, no se usa el indicativo “hope” para decir nada en esa forma; en eses casos, se usa “wish”, la otra manera de traducir la palabra “esperar.” No te digo para molestarte ni hacer montaña de montañita, sólo es para que puedas “sacar” los cositas:hug:

aquí, hay ejemplos:

”yo había esperado que los aficionados serían más pacientes” funciona en íngles, where esperar=to hope.

”yo espero que los aficionados fueron más pacientes” funciona en íngles, where esperar=to wish.

@Dulo Peep did I get that right? Also why do I feel as though it should be “espero que los aficionados tuviesen más paciéncia”/ I wish the fans would have more patience”:messga: edit: nvm it’s not past subjunctive :cryga: 

Translated summary: a grammatical difference between English and Spanish 

I said hope as in: “Ojalá los fans tuvieran más paciencia”, like i hope they become more patient, not as in “Quisiera que los fans tuvieran más paciencia”, I wish the fans had more patience or were more patient. 

Are you a native speaker or are you just learning Spanish?

buzzkill

This lack of communication and complete silent treatment she’s giving us is... well, her choice :poot: 

buzzkill
Just now, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

The level of desperation for new content is so uncanny around here. It’s always the same handful of people; and this same handful of people clearly think they’re being inconvenienced than Gaga’s personal life and approach to wanting to help others right now. Like wtf, if you’re that pressed for material then maybe it’s time to find a hobby or some activity to kill time. People act like she owes promo left and right. I didn’t know she was indebted to us but then again what do I know.

Its not like she owe promo, its just usually what an artist does when they put out an album. I don’t think expecting someone to promote their project is asking for too much tho. 

vyniildisk
12 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Pues, te daré un consejo: en el íngles, no se usa el indicativo “hope” para decir nada en esa forma; en eses casos, se usa “wish”, la otra manera de traducir la palabra “esperar.” No te digo para molestarte ni hacer montaña de montañita, sólo es para que puedas “sacar” los cositas:hug:

aquí, hay ejemplos:

”yo había esperado que los aficionados serían más pacientes” funciona en íngles, where esperar=to hope.

”yo espero que los aficionados fueron más pacientes” funciona en íngles, where esperar=to wish.

@Dulo Peep did I get that right? Also why do I feel as though it should be “espero que los aficionados tuviesen más paciéncia”/ I wish the fans would have more patience”:messga:

Translated summary: a grammatical difference between English and Spanish 

Bot ways are right but there's little differences..

( HOPE) "Espero que los fans seán más pacientes" 

(WISH) "Desearía que los fans tuviesen más paciencia" 

Mister G
Just now, buzzkill said:

Its not like she owe promo, its just usually what an artist does when they put out an album. I don’t think expecting someone to promote their project is asking for too much tho. 

Well what is she supposed to do and what can she do at this time? She’s in California, one of the states drowning with an increase of cases of COVID-19 and only a matter of time before they completely shut down again. The most she can do to promote is probably video-call talk show hosts, but as far as anything else goes like what can she really do that’s safe and reasonable at this time. She can’t film a music video and probably won’t put her friends in danger, and outside of that a Zoom meeting maybe the only other option but that’s about it. People will get their promo when she’s ready.

JRCF29
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I said hope as in: “Ojalá los fans tuvieran más paciencia”, like i hope they become more patient, not as in “Quisiera que los fans tuvieran más paciencia”, I wish the fans had more patience or were more patient. 

Are you a native speaker or are you just learning Spanish?

Ah! No I’m not a native speaker I’m just studying (I took Spanish 1 freshman year, skipped Spanish 2, took half of Spanish 3, and just completed Spanish 4 and now idk what to because I’m a senior in high school but my school doesn’t offer anything beyond 4:messga:; I think I might study independently with a teacher in her free time and take the AP exam). But you really thought I could be native? :kara:

Don't Call Me Gaga

4 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

I didn’t know she was indebted to us but then again what do I know.

People think because they make their own choice to purchase her music and go to tours that therefore she "owes" them. 

She is a commerical artist. She doesn't owe you anything. You make that decision to put your money towards the art she created. If you don't like the way she handles things, then stop buying it and move on. 

No one here wants to hear the bitching. 

boyerased

What can she say though? If they’ll lay out a roadmap to everyone there’s still a big chance that it’ll be subjected to changes due to how unpredictable the situation is right now. Then everyone will get mad again if that happens. 

4 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

I think the point is this would be different if life was normal. There are more important things going on right now and honestly, as much as I too want performances and such, what she's doing is more important. 

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Bot ways are right but there's little differences..

( HOPE) "Espero que los fans seán más pacientes" 

(WISH) "Desearía que los fans tuviesen más paciencia" 

I translate esperar as both “hope” and “wish” :cyanlights:

My subjunctive knowledge is still in progress, I understand it well in a basic sense but haven’t had the exposure to it in a more complex context:madge:

My biggest point was that in English we wouldn’t say “I hope the fans were more patient” when we aren’t speaking in the past-tense but I flopped and made everyone confused :selena:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Not to mention the fact that just about everything she does y'all complain about it looking cheap anyway. 

Yet y'all clamoring for her to do things outside of the usual supplies she'd have. 

Jose P
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Ah! No I’m not a native speaker I’m just studying (I took Spanish 1 freshman year, skipped Spanish 2, took half of Spanish 3, and just completed Spanish 4 and now idk what to because I’m a senior in high school but my school doesn’t offer anything beyond 4:messga:; I think I might study independently with a teacher in her free time and take the AP exam). But you really thought I could be native? :kara:

Oh ok. Well you’re not too bad although I did notice very minor mistakes (like one or two) on your comment but overall you’re pretty good. I assumed you were a native bc I’ve seen you comment in Spanish a few times already. But you’re good! :vegas:

buzzkill
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I think the point is this would be different if life was normal. There are more important things going on right now and honestly, as much as I too want performances and such, what she's doing is more important. 

But she doesn’t have to stop what she been doing to promote her album. But its her choice to not promote it. Like i said before, i’m done with this era. If we get more stuff the i will be happy but i don’t expected anything more. 

Archived