Gaga’s worst tour (vocally)?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

Whatever key Paparazzi is sung in often is a sign of the condition of her voice. Summer 2009 (the festival version of TFB) she had to lower the key of the tracks because her voice couldn't sing Paparazzi in its original key. Her "worst" vocals imo was the October 2019 leg of Enigma / Jazz & Piano. Yanno, the time when everyone thought her voice was destroyed. I personally think she was just overly tired from recording Chromatica + drinking and chain smoking doesn't help. 

derpmonster

Who voted for JWT... I'm really tempted to tag and drag but i don't want waffles :awkney:

Anyway you know who you are. Clean your ears pls

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
5 minutes ago, Heracross said:

JWT by far.....

explain :awkney:

It had her best vocals by far and the highest notes she has sung live.

Cookie Tookie

TMB towards the end. The vocals were really nasally and she was mostly just having fun on stage instead of focusing on vocals. Enigma also suffered towards the end, and it sounded like she was straining the whole time.

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

TMB towards the end. The vocals were really nasally and she was mostly just having fun on stage instead of focusing on vocals. Enigma also suffered towards the end, and it sounded like she was straining the whole time.

the 2011 TMB shows were hit or miss really. The October 2019 leg of Enigma / Jazz & Piano I think as around the time she was chain smoking and drinking while recording Chromatica. 

Reject False Icons

Taste :lolly:

cheek to cheek is not even on the options cause it’s the best one vocally

monketsharona

honestly realy can't pick one, all of her shows were so special... She has always been on point vocally btw

2School4Cool

I’m shocked anyone would select the artRAVE or JWT. I think those were both incredibly strong tours vocally. But then again it is Gaga, her voice is amazing in general.

See The Best In Everyone

LateToCult
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

It's because the standards went up before Enigma because of JWT, SB, and ASIB :sweat: Early on in her career, no one was expecting her to be a master vocalist.

OT: Loving the 0 votes for JWT, y'all better not vote for that. Those were her best live vocals ever.

Poker Face and Alejandro...I want the live versions on Spotify YESTERDAY!  :giveup:

OT: Enema has lots of horrible videos floating around so I voted for that. :laughga:

derpmonster
14 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Taste :lolly:

cheek to cheek is not even on the options cause it’s the best one vocally

It was good but had a lot of offkey stuff and didn't have nearly as much head voice.

JWT is unbothered.

Delulu Rogers

Vocally BTW, art rave or JWT work. Imo enigma is cringey despite good vocals. If you show the artrave DO NOT show the Paris yahoo one cause that’s a mess and her vocals are purposely screaming and growling. I would go with BTW. The vocals are great and theatrics are her best to date. Her worst vocals imo are TMB. 

I also accidentally voted for BTW cause I read the question as something else

Madame Goo Goo

This isn't a tour, but her Roseland Ballroom residency is really really good vocally and is professionally recorded.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Jeroen Bloeming

ARTRAVE. She was more shouting than singing and she sounds out of breath in a lot of videos.

The Z

Enigma by far (minus the SSN show)

I still can't believe that some fans didn't notice how tired her voice was, it was really painful to hear. Probably because of Shallow/medication/drugs & alcohol. I'm happy that her voice is getting better now

Archived