Biggest album era of all time?

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
28 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

It was difficult to choose between MDNA and Hard Candy but, as you can see, I think MDNA is better than HC. 

So you had trouble choosing between those two instead of choosing her actually good albums? :huntyga:

If we’re going to say a Madonna era then let’s do Confessions era. There you have the quality, the legendary status of the album, the legendary tour, the iconic reinvention, the acclaim, everything :vegas:

Jose P
16 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Thriller. No competition.

Also yes. That era literally changed the music industry and pop music in general. The performances, the music videos which revolutionized the importance of visuals for an album, the album itself being the best selling album of all time. From what I’ve read, Thriller was THE event of the millennium for music.

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

So you had trouble choosing between those two instead of choosing her actually good albums? :huntyga:

If we’re going to say a Madonna era then let’s do Confessions era. There you have the quality, the legendary status of the album, the legendary tour, the iconic reinvention, the acclaim, everything :vegas:

Confessions would be too obvious answer, and Madonna has many nice albums. :sis:

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Confessions would be too obvious answer, and Madonna has many nice albums. :sis:

Yes she does and HC and MDNA aren’t included there :bear:

Taylucifer

Taylor Swift - 1989, the chart topping singles, most awarded pop album of all time, one of the highest grossing tours of all time, topped the charts for weeks and one of the longest running albums on the bb200:firega:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Gagaism

Madonna’s Confessions / Gaga’s TFM / Britney’s Blackout / Katy’s TD / Taylor’s 1989 / Beyoncé’s Sasha Fierce.

Lighter
47 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Thriller. No competition.

Did it have a successful tour?

migamiga

The ones I’ve lived through:

confessions (usher - had to clarify cause i see a lot of people listing coadf as confessions)

the emancipation of mimi

teenage dream

beyonce

25 (although the era kinda died after the 2nd single)

boyerased
31 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Did it have a successful tour?

I don’t think it’s applicable at that time. Touring wasn’t that big of a factor.

Although I must say if Michael’s alive today and he decides to tour he’ll easily outsell everyone.

Blastertoyo

Thriller, Baby One More Time, Blackout, The Fame/Monster, Teenage Dream, 21, 1989

thank u, next 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Archived