đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Morphe cuts ties with jeffree Star + JSC responds

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

he's already well established and regarded as a high quality brand so i think he'll be fine

Well, Kat Von D was also established and regarded as a high quality brand but her reputation ruined the brand until she sold it for a low price. and now they’re rebranding and literally took her name off the products :ladyhaha:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paradox
Just now, Brecht said:

Well, Kay Von D was also established and regarded as a high quality brand but her reputation ruined the brand until she sold it for a low price. and now they’re rebranding and literally took her name off the products :ladyhaha:

now that's true :air:

PopEmergency
2 hours ago, weed said:

oh wowww well he's clearly not an owner then lmao that's wild. I wonder what will happen!!! Jeffree break your silence challenge

actually, he could still be.

They announced that they won't be working with him commercially.

I don't think him being an investor/owner would categorize as being commercial + he could be an investor/owner under a fake name or through another person :laughga:

SharkmanthaC

This has to be bigger than some video Tati posted. Something is missing. 

she/her/hers

Interlude

On a separate note, if anyone knows a formula dupe for Jeffree's lipsticks let me know!

I built my collection around them and I want something similar.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived