💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye's done with Trump, comes out as Anti-Vaxxer

COOOK

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
4 minutes ago, ear condom said:

bookmark me dear friend, we'll talk about it in a few years and see who the black sheep will be. Yall are so naive.... have a nice day.

love how you hit all the "red pill" woke right-winger marks with this post. have fun down the rabbit hole!

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ear condom
7 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

love how you hit all the "red pill" woke right-winger marks with this post. have fun down the rabbit hole!

It would be nice if people also started to think about what stereotypes they correspond to, what boxes they check. Rather than stigmatizing those who think outside of the box. But we can still wait a few millennia I guess, you can't even think for yourself. Like, someone said on TV that conspiratorial villains are spreading false rumors about vaccines, and people will repeat like a parrot everything that the dominant and benevolent majority has said (and it is therefore not surprising that you accuse me of being a sort of dark conspirator, a' red pill woke right-winger ...'or idk what). People are literally waiting for a guy in a suit and tie to tell them what to think on TV, and then have the nerve to question your way of thinking ..... I mean, Even when you insult or try to disparage me you use the same elements of language that you unconsciously internalized. 

Do people really think that the guys who make vaccines are going to communicate about the duds, the side effects, all the problems that vaccines can cause? no. have people try to look for alternative sources which do not emanate from the corrupt authorities which have interest in propagating a good image of the vaccines? no. I know all the official and angelic theories that we have been served since elementary school, AND I have learned from alternative sources and points of view. Something that hardly anyone has done. And they dare to tell me that I am missing the plate .... it's just very funny. People have a biased opinion from unilateral sources, not me. People are brainwashed like docile religious fanatics.

basically I can understand you, it is not so much a question of believing or not in the danger of vaccines. We can say that, above all, it is much more pleasant to keep on thinking that the world wants your good, we know that little children hate to hear that santa claus doesn't exist right?.

lost in limbo
1 hour ago, ear condom said:

It would be nice if people also started to think about what stereotypes they correspond to, what boxes they check. Rather than stigmatizing those who think outside of the box. But we can still wait a few millennia I guess, you can't even think for yourself. Like, someone said on TV that conspiratorial villains are spreading false rumors about vaccines, and people will repeat like a parrot everything that the dominant and benevolent majority has said (and it is therefore not surprising that you accuse me of being a sort of dark conspirator, a' red pill woke right-winger ...'or idk what). People are literally waiting for a guy in a suit and tie to tell them what to think on TV, and then have the nerve to question your way of thinking ..... I mean, Even when you insult or try to disparage me you use the same elements of language that you unconsciously internalized. 

Do people really think that the guys who make vaccines are going to communicate about the duds, the side effects, all the problems that vaccines can cause? no. have people try to look for alternative sources which do not emanate from the corrupt authorities which have interest in propagating a good image of the vaccines? no. I know all the official and angelic theories that we have been served since elementary school, AND I have learned from alternative sources and points of view. Something that hardly anyone has done. And they dare to tell me that I am missing the plate .... it's just very funny. People have a biased opinion from unilateral sources, not me. People are brainwashed like docile religious fanatics.

basically I can understand you, it is not so much a question of believing or not in the danger of vaccines. We can say that, above all, it is much more pleasant to keep on thinking that the world wants your good, we know that little children hate to hear that santa claus doesn't exist right?.

hun, just let it go. I terminated this discussion a while ago. stop sending strangers on the internet paragraphs about stuff they don't want to talk with you about. 

I'm not gonna address any of your points, not because I can't defend my opinions as you might like to believe (I really don't owe you a debate, if you wanna debate get a Twitter or something), but because it's literally just based on this whole "I am so enlightened and everyone else is just brainwashed!!!!!" ideology that you have that just makes you sound self-centered.

I don't doubt you pursued alternative sources to form your own viewpoint, but assuming I haven't done the same and just calling me brainwashed sheeple who can't think for myself because I don't agree with your personal beliefs isn't really a debate so much as it's you flat-out insulting me and my intelligence for the sake of your argument in a discussion I literally attempted to disengage myself from.

I'm sure you'll quote this to have the last word, but I'm not responding anymore lol

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

ear condom
2 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

hun, just let it go. I terminated this discussion a while ago. stop sending strangers on the internet paragraphs about stuff they don't want to talk with you about. 

I'm not gonna address any of your points, not because I can't defend my opinions as you might like to believe (I really don't owe you a debate, if you wanna debate get a Twitter or something), but because it's literally just based on this whole "I am so enlightened and everyone else is just brainwashed!!!!!" ideology that you have that just makes you sound self-centered.

I don't doubt you pursued alternative sources to form your own viewpoint, but assuming I haven't done the same and just calling me brainwashed sheeple who can't think for myself because I don't agree with your personal beliefs isn't really a debate so much as it's you flat-out insulting me and my intelligence for the sake of your argument in a discussion I literally attempted to disengage myself from.

I'm sure you'll quote this to have the last word, but I'm not responding anymore lol

"stop sending strangers on the internet paragraphs about stuff they don't want to talk with you about"

> however it seems to me that it is rather people calling me out and quoting me, just like you did ... and I simply answer them.

" but assuming I haven't done the same and just calling me brainwashed sheeple who can't think for myself because I don't agree with your personal beliefs "

> well, YOU said, in your very first response : "I wouldn't be suprised considering some of the **** you say " (and you are not afraid to get into contradiction when you add " as it's you flat-out insulting me "... lol ...).

You were very rude to me in the first place because I have different beliefs......... My dear, there are two possibilities in my speeches: either I deliberately say generalities and I use terms like "people are sheep ....", "humankind is ...."; either I speak to you directly and in this case I use "you". 

Since I get a lot of dissatisfied opinions on this website, I said "  Something that hardly anyone has done. And they dare to tell me that I am missing the plate ". To say that people are sheep is not an insult, it is the same type of generality as to say that men are oppressors (about male-female relationships), or saying that life is hard, and things like that. These are common generalities.

You should re-read my posts with this reading grid and you will see that I did not insult you, you did it, from the start. 

You are also the one assuming things about me from the start (" love how you hit all the "red pill" woke right-winger marks "...) so please.............

Basically you position yourself as a victim while having a passive-aggressive behavior, quite typical. Again, I purposely use generalities, because not knowing my interlocutors, it is more sensible to do so than to speak about people I dont know. 

I said that you can't even think for yourself because you're giving me the same story that we can always hear about vaccines and anti-vaxxers, I really can't help it my dear ... ... I do what I can with what you're giving me

I am happy that you have decided not to answer me any more, pointing out your inconsistencies is not very interesting, I will continue to share my minority opinions, free to everyone to feel attacked or butthurt because I dare to leave the herd. 

you might also just see it as an opportunity to hear a new opinion that we hear only 1% of the time, but we're not going to ask too much right........

Archived