Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling defends transphobic comments

COOOK

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Good god, give it up already. She's showed and continues to show her true colors.

What she's focusing on now is bringing up the fact that some children might get treatment a little too early which is an issue for a very small number of children but even then majority of treatments don't actually start until the child is 16 years old.

In my opinion she's purposefully blowing this out of proportion and attaching herself to it as a way to try deviate from the long string of Transphobic actions and statements and paint herself in a better less ignorant light. :bye:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
5 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

I am a trans person, and you are wrong....for the countless reasons others have already called you out for on this thread :haroon:

As a ‘biological woman’ (whatever tf that means) I co sign this!!

Squidward T

how has she not been cancelled by her publisher yet? I guess money over human decency 

Gracious Gaga

we need to stop giving her energy. everyone should just block her and unfollow her on twitter.

♥ Kindness Police.

I'm sorry but I might not understand everything about transgenderism but to say they do not deserve any human rights is evil! They deserve to fit in, in society just like any other human being and have some normalcy in their lives! And her obsession with this is starting to get very very weird 

Roxanne

I think  you should learn that people can have their own views and opinions :triggered:

why do you always spread hate againts everyone with different opinions when it's not hate speech ?

GagaSine
6 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

we need to stop giving her energy. everyone should just block her and unfollow her on twitter.

That is literally what every trans person I know has been saying :toofunny: Like please, just stop giving her attention 

Runway
3 hours ago, Eros92 said:

Vine Ok GIF

I know it sounds like SJW'd bs but it’s true. She wouldn’t have gotten anywhere if she were a black trans woman for example.... but she can’t (or does not want?) to see that. Instead she’s always preaching  about how misogynists want to tear her down :rip: 

SKANK

I think it would be productive for JK Rowling and a trans activist to sit down and have an in depth, public, conversation about trans issues. 

Take it off social media. People are just screeching at each other. 

Chic
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I think it would be productive for JK Rowling and a trans activist to sit down and have an in depth, public, conversation about trans issues. 

Fully agreed. Maybe even Blaire White, or Rose of Dawn.

Yxilon
7 hours ago, River said:

yeah sorry the moment you become rich, you're just privileged no matter your gender, race, sexual orientation, etc.

She forgot how to be poor and how to really struggle, she's only using it to bring up her hatred to a minority that suffers and will suffer more than she could ever imagine and all she does is to add more to their suffering.

And why? what is her problem? what have they done to her that she hates them so much and fear them?

I agree but not when you say priviliged = no suffering. Look at Gaga... she's rich as piss but she is empathetic, so empathetic that she could become depressed and broken about that. I do not like when people associate being rich with loosing empathy and social awareness that's not true. As well as many poor people being insensitive. It depends on what kind of person you are inside, not how much cash you got 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Squidward T
On 5/31/2020 at 8:52 PM, Lionel Hutz said:

3 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I think  you should learn that people can have their own views and opinions :triggered:

why do you always spread hate againts everyone with different opinions when it's not hate speech ?

Are you trans?

Roronoa
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Agreed. :ally:

Archived