Featured Posts

pop ate my heart

Love the setlist but I highly doubt she wouldn't perform Free Woman :neyde:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thedirtymonster

Couldn’t a rehearsal studio be considered a private location? Maybe she’s just doing tour rehearsal?

Reality

Whether it's true or not, I want that setlist to be in the Chromatica Ball :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

Gracious Gaga

replace plastic doll w/ Free Woman and this could be a great setlist. and replace Fun Tonight w/ Plastic Doll.

(so get rid of fun tonight and add free woman.)

edit: also im very curious wtf "Scheiße / John Wayne" is suppose to mean lol. I could not really see these two transitioning into one another .. 

♥ Kindness Police.

Teal Ambition

Telephone no longer on Gaga's setlist?

show me lets see it GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Aphrodizy26

The way it just got deleted is suspect hol awn

edit: if this isnt the chromatica ball setlist this COULD be some kind of promo gift. Something filmed as the fans have been requesting a visual paired with the album.... 

elijahfan

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in a while.... :saladga: And Kanye West announced he'd run for President not so long ago.

Bottom

It's fake guys, someone with too much time on their hands. No one does a full on tour setlist like that for record executives, maybe would have been more believable if they just said she performed 4 or 5 songs. 

Bottom
12 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

The way it just got deleted is suspect hol awn

edit: if this isnt the chromatica ball setlist this COULD be some kind of promo gift. Something filmed as the fans have been requesting a visual paired with the album.... 

Why would she do that when the tour is next year? No one is gonna film an entire concert of every song from an album before a tour as it would effect ticket sales, yall really are delulu

Genuine Guy 09

Could be true but then it also could be set up by people close to Gaga to hype her fans/calm them down 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

numb the flame
12 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

a concept. a concept that I am here for. 

Gracious Gaga
4 minutes ago, Bottom said:

It's fake guys, someone with too much time on their hands. No one does a full on tour setlist like that for record executives, maybe would have been more believable if they just said she performed 4 or 5 songs. 

yep. why on earth would she do interludes and everything for a private exclusive event?  its totally fake. 

if she did a private show she'd do maybe 3-5 songs at the piano, 2 of the songs being covers/jazz standard LOL lets be real 

♥ Kindness Police.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived