New Youtube Achievements:

5M views

+ 23,5 M views on MTV YT channel

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KevinWright

MediaTraffic Chart

26. (-4) Lady Gaga ft. Ariana Grande - Rain On Me - 96.000 points (3.801.000 total points) 20 weeks on the chart.

Chromatica: 25.000 points (1.473.000 total points)

MaMaMarryTheNight

Not y‘all bragging about „she can’t do anything because of Covid“ but not mentioning that she sure as hell can do something since she’s promoting the hell out of HausLabs :bear:

Glad to see she’s doing okay charts wise 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Kimblue
23 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Not y‘all bragging about „she can’t do anything because of Covid“ but not mentioning that she sure as hell can do something since she’s promoting the hell out of HausLabs :bear:

Glad to see she’s doing okay charts wise 

What is she doing for Haus labs that she didn’t do for Chromatica?

CrimeanMiracle
1 hour ago, DrCake said:

This era :selena:

Chile, anyway, so...

There is no era, no. There is just an album. :madge:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

2 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

There is no era, no. There is just an album. :madge:

THIS :awkney:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Poland - Official Album Chart 

28. (+16) ASIB Soundtrack [93 weeks] 

I- :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

UK Official Singles Chart (16.10.20) : 

#06 (+2) Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky *New Peak*

#22 (+8) Dua Lipa ft. DaBaby - Levitating (Remix) *New Peak* 

#37 (+18) Fleetwood Mac - Dreams

TASTE SERVED :pray:

1 minute ago, Noir said:

UK Official Singles Chart (16.10.20) : 

#06 (+2) Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky *New Peak*

#22 (+8) Dua Lipa ft. DaBaby - Levitating (Remix) *New Peak* 

#37 (+18) Fleetwood Mac - Dreams

TASTE SERVED :pray:

Levitating is such a bop but solo version >>>>>> remixes  

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Gagaloo911

People are more than valid to wonder why there was next to no promo this album era, and why Gaga barely ever even mentions Chromatica when every other day she's online promoting Haus Labs :triggered:

People have that right, and to discuss why this era seems to be so much different than previous eras eventhough other artists have no problem promoting their work.

Of course Gaga gets to do what she want, but can we not even discuss the impact that has had on her album's performance?

Because bottom line is Chromatica underperformed as a result of next to no promo, and Gaga refusing to even acknowledge it half the time doesn't help that in the slightest. 

Y'all can pick and choose and cut it however you want, but it doesn't change the reality, and policing speech to the point no criticism is allowed and we have to pretend she's doing everything right is not it. :awkney:

UK Official Singles Chart Top 100:

#45 (+3) Rain On Me with Ariana Grande (21 weeks)
#84 (+10) Shallow with Bradley Cooper (84 weeks)

UK Official Albums Chart Top 100:

#97 (-16) Chromatica (20 weeks)

Rain On Me gets a small boost, whilst Shallow continues to thrive. :huntyga:

Elsewhere Chromatica continues to decline, it's lasted 20 weeks in The top 100 but without any promotion or current singles supporting the album, it's dying. :nooo:

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 hour ago, Kimblue said:

I- 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

TEANUS
11 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

People are more than valid to wonder why there was next to no promo this album era, and why Gaga barely ever even mentions Chromatica when every other day she's online promoting Haus Labs :triggered:

People have that right, and to discuss why this era seems to be so much different than previous eras eventhough other artists have no problem promoting their work.

Of course Gaga gets to do what she want, but can we not even discuss the impact that has had on her album's performance?

Because bottom line is Chromatica underperformed as a result of next to no promo, and Gaga refusing to even acknowledge it half the time doesn't help that in the slightest. 

Y'all can pick and choose and cut it however you want, but it doesn't change the reality, and policing speech to the point no criticism is allowed and we have to pretend she's doing everything right is not it. :awkney:

Yeah the “sensitivity” argument that Gaga just doesn’t want to promote products right now is BIG. B. S. We’ve had multiple Haus Labs launches and promotions since Corona started and it even continued through the summer while Chromatica was paid DUST. There’s gotta be something else going on behind the scenes and that’s why I do try to be understanding but it’s frustrating when you patiently wait (I STANNED and supported C2C, Joanne, covers era, etc.) 7 years for a new full pop banger album from your favorite artist and she drops the album and ignores it, citing the state of the world as the reasoning, but then promotes and extends Haus Labs’ product line all year long. 

I stan her no matter what because her talents, personality, and philanthropy are insane, but anyone is gonna think it’s fishy when you look more into the concept of “not wanting to promote products during such a time”, but repeatedly promoting and dropping makeup products is acceptable

OT - Chromatica stable-ish everywhere :golfclap:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
1 hour ago, Kimblue said:

Hmmmm consistency maybe?? Haus Labs has been a pretty continuous stream of promotional content/ drops since it launched. Since Chromatica launched nearly 5 months ago (:toofunny:) we’ve gotten 1 MV, one performance, a lyric video, 1.5 merch drops, some awful remixes (sans ROM Purple Disco), and an explanation of “discomfort promoting products in such perilous times” 

I keep saying that last line over and over again which I apologize for but once you think about it more it really makes NO sense

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived