Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, DrCake said:

It will eventually chart again if the movie gets a Netflix release.

It might chart next week itself, there were 13 new releases and if I'm not wrong it's still discounted

The thing that sucks is it was about to complete 104 consecutive weeks , i.e. 2 years on the chart

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsdominik

Bohemian Rapsody aired on the biggest tv channels in Germany and Austria last week. Hopefully A Star Is Born will air here too soon! Shallow, ARUTW and INLA would get a great boost for sure :legend: 

Kimblue
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Justin Bieber Hot 100

Holy - #12 (-9)

:saladga:

Radio will probably save it.

Gagaloo911

What a cute lil gift from Amerikkka that for ASIB second anniversary it leaves its album chart for the first time since its release :bradley:

LG7 time now
8 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Justin Bieber Hot 100

Holy - #12 (-9)

:saladga:

I mean, we're not in 2012 anymore, it was expected. Now “old” artists (Justin, Gaga, BeyoncĂ© etc.) release new singles that debut high in the charts because of the hype, but then this hype goes away quickly because of streaming. It's just hard for them to have an organic hit, or worse, a smash. That's what makes Shallow's huge success even more special. It was orginic, not frontloaded. I hope we'll experience that again in a few years, I believe Gaga can

CHROMATICON
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I mean, we're not in 2012 anymore, it was expected. Now “old” artists (Justin, Gaga, BeyoncĂ© etc.) release new singles that debut high in the charts because of the hype, but then this hype goes away quickly because of streaming. It's just hard for them to have an organic hit, or worse, a smash. That's what makes Shallow's huge success even more special. It was orginic, not frontloaded. I hope we'll experience that again in a few years, I believe Gaga can

Shallow was supprted by a popular movie that everybody loved tho. I doubt Gaga will ever a hit that big again, specially with her currently dance pop sound unless she gets some type of gigantic promo. 

LG7 time now
3 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Shallow was supprted by a popular movie that everybody loved tho. I doubt Gaga will ever a hit that big again, specially with her currently dance pop sound unless she gets some type of gigantic promo. 

True, but many soundtracks from big blockbuster movies have failed to achieve what ASIB OST has. If I'm being objective, I doubt she can do that again too. But who knows, maybe when she's 50 she'll pull a Cher:shrug: however I always thought that Shallow was her Believe, in a way. It's just a different age now. After all it's not important, she's got nothing to prove anymore, she's up there. 

itsdominik

Gaga‘s latest four posts on Instagram have earned 6,805,494 combined likes. That‘s ~1,7M on average per post

And another 2M+ post incoming...:legend: 

Hybrid AT

UK iTunes

412. (+816)   Lady Gaga, Elton John — Sine From Above

:shocked:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gaby15
29 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Where is that Garth Brooks Shallow cover when you need it? :bear:

He will receive an Icon Award at BBMA. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to release it afterwards.

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

He will receive an Icon Award at BBMA. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to release it afterwards.

Imagine if he performed it at the BBMAs

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived