Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT

I've actually grown to love and appreciate SFA more since hearing the acoustic version ngl. I wish she released a full solo version commercially :bradley:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

Rumor has it.mp3 that Adele is coming next month. Apparently some Chicago radio station teased her arrival :ph34r:

No wigs are safe chile

tofN0gT.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

39 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I've actually grown to love and appreciate SFA more since hearing the acoustic version ngl. I wish she released a full solo version commercially :bradley:

It would've been cool if she released a bonus disc with acoustic/demo like versions, 1000 Doves (Piano Demo Version) is vastly superior to the original and I would've loved a short EP / acoustic bonus disk. Not every track, but these tracks would be cool to hear: 

Spoiler

01. Alice
02. Stupid Love
03. Rain On Me
04. Free Woman
05. Plastic Doll
06. Enigma
07. Sine From Above
08. 1000 Doves 

little legend
2 hours ago, HybridAT said:

More than a bunch (What an incredible night!)

2011-ema-press-room-awards.jpg?w=576

The right is for little monsters (or maybe all) 

:wub:

In 2009-2011 she completely dominated all the awards shows she went, but EMAs 2011 was the last time she won Big at a award show since the ASIB era. I remember that day, her oufits, performance,the way she won almost all the awards...what a great night :pawsup:.

Hybrid AT

Lady Gaga, Elton John — Sine From Above | Shazam Charts

9. (+7) Italy   TOP 10 :giveup:
15. (+2) Spain
25. (+8) Switzerland
57. (=) Netherlands
77. (-3) France  
105. (-12) Belgium
101. (=) Croatia
75. (+39) Czech Republic 
131. (+9) Austria
142. (+31) Germany
166. (+146) Hungary
305. (+3) Romania
859. (NEW) United States  :selena:

75. (+26) Worldwide :applause:

Hybrid AT

Lady Gaga, Elton John — Sine From Above

Apple Music:

#399 Italy (+64)

#410 Brazil (+48)

:sis:

Bordeciel

Those numbers are not surprising. She need Hits to maintain the album. With Rain On Me naturally decreasing, Chromatica is going to collapse on the charts.

Let's release Sour Candy! 

LG7 time now

It has nothing to do with charts but it doesn't deserve a thread and I wanted to share it, so here we are:

Today I was supposed to have a professional meeting, so I left home to get there, but the meeting was cancelled. After that, I had to wait three hours, alone, with no battery, under the rain and it was cold af... I also had a few personal problems and well, it was a terrible day. My bad luck at its best. 

But when I was outside, I saw FOUR big Gaga x Valentino billboards, and everytime I saw one, in my head I heard like a little voice that told me “keep going, don't give up”, and it just made my day a little better:shrug:

That's it, that was the story. 

CHROMATICON
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

It has nothing to do with charts but it doesn't deserve a thread and I wanted to share it, so here we are:

Today I was supposed to have a professional meeting, so I left home to get there, but the meeting was cancelled. After that, I had to wait three hours, alone, with no battery, under the rain and it was cold af... I also had a few personal problems and well, it was a terrible day. My bad luck at its best. 

But when I was outside, I saw FOUR big Gaga x Valentino billboards, and everytime I saw one, in my head I heard like a little voice that told me “keep going, don't give up”, and it just made my day a little better:shrug:

That's it, that was the story. 

And that's exactly why I love Gaga so much, she inspires us all 24/7. :deadbanana:

MANiCURE1295

Chromatica Spotify Streams:

Tuesday — 3,823,045

Wednesday — 3,785,400

Thursday — 3,866,848

Friday — 3,991,535

Saturday — 3,752,753

Sunday — 3,197,304

Monday — 3,438,696 (+241,392)

TOTAL — 1,052,296,740

Thank you @chartgaga on Twitter for #s :kiss:

MANiCURE1295