💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, HybridAT said:

I'm pretty sure we all agree that we all are totally here for reporting Taylor's stats or for that matter, any other artist's stats since this is a general charts discussion thread but what I'm sure we're NOT here for is using other artist's stats to shade Gaga, especially when they've said something like this in the past

image.png

This should NOT fly here. They're clearly a Lady Gaga hater with a very clear negative intention. I don't know why they're still allowed to post passive aggressively here just to show some sort of "Taylor dominates over Gaga and you all can SEETHE" odd behavior

Hold up... Gaga lyrics mediocre? Chromatica mediocre..? It’s ironic because he’s the actual hypocrite, and he’s the one who’s pressed :rip: He definitely deserves a ban (and won’t be missed). Idk why he hasn’t been banned but it needs to happen, he does nothing but flamebait

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheProfessor
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

I'm pretty sure we all agree that we all are totally here for reporting Taylor's stats or for that matter, any other artist's stats since this is a general charts discussion thread but what I'm sure we're NOT here for is using other artist's stats to shade Gaga, especially when they've said something like this in the past

image.png

This should NOT fly here. They're clearly a Lady Gaga hater with a very clear negative intention. I don't know why they're still allowed to post passive aggressively here just to show some sort of "Taylor dominates over Gaga and you all can SEETHE" odd behavior

Yes he's done this repeatedly, mods plz take action already!!

CHROMATICON
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

image.png

You came in with the receipts :firega: Can you tag the moderators and all that please, I don’t remember their users. :bradley:

Harry Kat

Thank God Folklore was a total non exist event in my country with a #34 peak I think and only 3 weeks on charts! (GREECE) :trollga:

Justin Drew Bieber

“Gaga isn’t that special” Then why is Gaga an extremely talented musician who was able to successfully break into the acting business, become one of the best selling females, have the most awarded song in history, won a BAFTA, Oscar, Golden Globe, and Grammy in 1 year, is respected as an actor and musician, and can slay any genre she desires? Imagine thinking she isn’t special. :air:

Gagaloo911

Y'all really need to chile already and start discussing CHARTS and not Gaga's haters (though I agree with you, this is not the place).

Otherwise RIP to the Charts thread. It's happened before. :rip:

Please take it to your PMs.

Harry Kat
4 minutes ago, Lazzarus said:

Wow, 4 years! How the time flies :triggered:

It's a crime that this song didn't win the Grammy :madge:

CHROMATICON
1 minute ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Y'all really need to chile already and start discussing CHARTS and not Gaga's haters (though I agree with you, this is not the place).

No, it's neccesary to do this here so everybody can see and these situations never happened again. A Gaga hater is literally on a Gaga forum openly spreading hate unprovoked. 

TheProfessor
2 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Nope, frauds must be banned once and for all. :cyanlights:

Lazzarus
Just now, Harry Kat said:

It's a crime that this song didn't win the Grammy :madge:

yes indeed.

but we have Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) [Deluxe] {Piano/Acoustic} ((On Demand Version)) :trollga:

Harry Kat

Sine From Above

iTunes:

#20 Italy (-4)

#24 Spain (+4)

#61 France (+32)

#102 Switzerland (-35)

#178 Netherlands (NE)

#189 Austria (NE)

#1026 United States (NE)

Apple Music:

#423 Brazil (+53)

#466 Italy (NE)

It would be a cool idea to release the Voce Viva ad version to capitalize on the effect the ad has on the song! :firega:I love this version so much:heart:

Gagaloo911
1 minute ago, CHROMATICON said:

No, it's neccesary to do this here so everybody can see and these situations never happened again. A Gaga hater is literally on a Gaga forum openly spreading hate unprovoked. 

How is that in any way relevant to Charts tho, which is the purpose of this thread? :oprah:

It's literally off-topic and this thread has been closed for being off-topic before.

You can literally report and mention it to the mods, it doesn't need to be blown into this though where it's pages of fighting and off-topic stuff.

Trust me. If y'all keep this up this it will end up closed, and then what? Is that really what you want?

A mod has already warned us in here. I get the wanting to defend Gaga here, but at some point reporting and ignoring the troll, and keeping this thread on-topic is the way to go.

Hybrid AT

I have reported their post and tagged the mods and suggest y'all to do the same and write a note in your report as well. I agree, it's better to keep this thread on topic.

And apologies if I contributed to the potential derailment of the thread. Let's get back on topic. This thread has been very messy today.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived