Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

C1trus
36 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

I wish Interscope pressed its heels on Gaga's neck a bit harder. She does have way too much freedom which results in floppage. Y'all not ready for that conversation tho. 

I'd rather have Gaga flop all the time than her being dictated just to please "fans" like you. It kinda shows you only care for the "ideal Gaga" than the real one. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Kat
7 minutes ago, TheProfessor said:

A success stan if i ever seen one, embarrassing... :triggered:

The embarrassing thing is that she HAS success in charts and some chart ''stans'' still complain about everything.. :stalkga:

the abso mess that is this thread continues, in terms of both topics and tone. 
tenor.gif

Hybrid AT

Absolutely LIVING for the pile on :billie:

DlnewOaX0AANyJc.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

TheArcher

UK Best Selling Albums 2020 (week 40/52)

1. 381,000 Lewis Capaldi - Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent

2. 223,000 Harry Styles - Fine Line

3. 199,500 Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

4. 198,500 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

5. 194,500 Stormzy - Heavy Is The Head

6. 188,000 Ed Sheeran - No 6 Collaborations Project

7. 151,000 Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

8. 139,500 Elton John - Diamonds

9. 138,500 Queen - Greatest Hits

10. 136,500 Fleetwood Mac - 50 Years: Don't Stop

14. 119,500 Taylor Swift - Folklore

16. 119,000 Lady Gaga - Chromatica

19. 107,000 Weeknd - After Hours

TheProfessor
3 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

UK Best Selling Albums 2020 (week 40/52)

1. 381,000 Lewis Capaldi - Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent

2. 223,000 Harry Styles - Fine Line

3. 199,500 Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

4. 198,500 Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

5. 194,500 Stormzy - Heavy Is The Head

6. 188,000 Ed Sheeran - No 6 Collaborations Project

7. 151,000 Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

8. 139,500 Elton John - Diamonds

9. 138,500 Queen - Greatest Hits

10. 136,500 Fleetwood Mac - 50 Years: Don't Stop

14. 119,500 Taylor Swift - Folklore

16. 119,000 Lady Gaga - Chromatica

19. 107,000 Weeknd - After Hours

You can fucck off with your stupid charts too. Can we just ban this idiot already?!

Luffy

It’s so pathetic how some monsters care more for #’s than mental health.

52-D1-FE2-C-C93-B-4843-90-D5-9300-EB9-E4 

OT: It’s taking so long for ROM to get to 400M :giveup:

Hybrid AT

He is back because he waited for the moment folklore passes Chromatica :bear:

How ridiculous it must be to be a Taylor stan on a Gaga forum trying to make Gaga stans pressed when we all know Taylor's commercial power :toofunny:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Luffy
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

How ridiculous it must be to be a Taylor stan trying to make Gaga stans pressed when we all know her commercial power chile :toofunny:

MY THOUGHTS. The only reason he posted that was because Taylor was 1 spot above Gaga. :air: I’m tired of his passive aggressive posts

TheProfessor

Can we all mass report that Swifty to get him banned or something?! Like this situation can't go on any longer tbh. :triggered:

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

MY THOUGHTS. The only reason he posted that was because Taylor was 1 spot above Gaga. :air: I’m tired of his passive aggressive posts

4hfmv4.jpg

Harry Kat
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

How ridiculous it must be to be a Taylor stan on a Gaga forum trying to make Gaga stans pressed when we all know Taylor's commercial power :toofunny:

This :billie: I'm sure that he was gonna post something like; 15) Folklore 119,501  16) Chromatica 119,500 :trollga:

CHROMATICON

Why don't we all just mass report that user? At this point it's obvious they are doing that in purpose. Look at @Justin Drew Bieber, he literally is unbiased and post about both Gaga and Justin, while @TheArcher is literally just a hateful weird obsessive swiftie trying to prove some kind of point I guess. 

Hybrid AT
6 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

4 minutes ago, TheProfessor said:

Can we all mass report that Swifty to get him banned or something?! Like this situation can't go on any longer tbh. :triggered:

I'm pretty sure we all agree that we all are totally here for reporting Taylor's stats or for that matter, any other artist's stats since this is a general charts discussion thread but what I'm sure we're NOT here for is using other artist's stats to shade Gaga, especially when they've said something like this in the past

image.png

This should NOT fly here. They're clearly a Lady Gaga hater with a very clear negative intention. I don't know why they're still allowed to post passive aggressively here just to show some sort of "Taylor dominates over Gaga and you all can SEETHE" odd behavior

CHROMATICON
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

I'm pretty sure we all agree that we all are totally here for reporting Taylor's stats or for that matter, any other artist's stats since this is a general charts discussion thread but what I'm sure we're NOT here for is using other artist's stats to shade Gaga, especially when they've said something like this in the past

image.png

This should NOT fly here. They're clearly a Lady Gaga hater with a very clear negative intention. I don't know why they're still allowed to post passive aggressively here just to show some sort of "Taylor dominates over Gaga and you all can SEETHE" odd behavior

@Admin can you please ban this user already. They are literally a Gaga hater yet they are able to keep posting here? 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived