Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Just now, LGMonster95 said:

It would have been still just Shallow as the only single since Gaga wanted to move on from her Ally character because it affected her emotionally. Also the soundtrack is very successful the way it is

ASIB could be diamond by now + Shallow would've been a radio smash thanks to payola. 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

ASIB could be diamond by now + Shallow would've been a radio smash thanks to payola. 

And she would have been getting all the backlash because of her being in the movie to "save" her music career, like I said, It was amazing the way it went.

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Jinzo said:

It's better to not have payola and have organic hits instead. Can you imagine the mess that would be right now if reports came out saying Interscope forced radio stations to playlist Gaga over other artists? It would completely ruin her goodwill in the music industry and her Grammy chances

And the fact that y'all are complaining about Interscope when they (in collaboration with WB) made it one of the most commercially successful soundtracks of all time is just laughable :billie:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
6 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

I wish Interscope pressed its heels on Gaga's neck a bit harder. She does have way too much freedom which results in floppage.

Yikes. Not even subtle with the misogyny anymore. What in the hell is wrong with you? :triggered:

And this is from her own "fans" on her own fan forum. Pathetic.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

I wish Interscope pressed its heels on Gaga's neck a bit harder. She does have way too much freedom which results in floppage. Y'all not ready for that conversation tho. 

This already happened before and we all know how it ended like. Gaga is just not your obsessed chart freak or money hungry person. If A Star Is Born era is "floppage" to you or even Chromatica era then It's laughable to say the least.

TEANUS
10 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

I wish Interscope pressed its heels on Gaga's neck a bit harder. She does have way too much freedom which results in floppage. Y'all not ready for that conversation tho. 

:interestinga:

I think if they “pressed its heels” on her she’d rather just shut the whole operation down and go rogue (ummm see all of late 2013 - early 2014)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MANiCURE1295
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

This already happened before and we all know how it ended like. Gaga is just not your obsessed chart freak or money hungry person. If A Star Is Born era is "floppage" to you or even Chromatica era then It's laughable to say the least.

I think it ended with a broken hip right? :ohwell: and then later Gaga’s manager left her when she wasn’t making them money? 

Yeah I’ll take what we got :pawsup: obviously more chart success would be incredible but not at the risk of Gaga getting emotionally and/or physically getting hurt....again:(

Hybrid AT

:wtf:

Alexa, play "Plastic Doll" from Chromatica

ConnorFilm
On 10/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Rain on Me has climbed back up to #60 on U.S. iTunes. I assume because of album climbing. :pawsup:

Up to 47! Gotta love the song staying in the top 100 on iTunes for more than four months 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I think it ended with a broken hip right? :ohwell: and then later Gaga’s manager left her when she wasn’t making them money? 

Yeah I’ll take what we got :pawsup: obviously more chart success would be incredible but not at the risk of Gaga getting emotionally and/or physically getting hurt....again:(

It ended with a broken hip and with her being depressed aswell for realizing that she was just a money making machine. At the end Shallow and A Star Is Born ended up being CLASSICS that people will never forget. What more can you ask then just that? Even if we talk about Chromatica, It's a #1 album with 2 top 5 hit songs with one of them ended up at #1's in US and around the world, that's far from what someone should call a "flop" 

Hybrid AT
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Holy left the Hot 100’s Top 10 :(

I'm sorry for your loss but

EDhGGQ-X4AAtKBY.jpg

donatellab
29 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

The woman literally told us in an interview how she wanted to kill herself, and how she was depressed as f*ck and you’re talking about how she should be working even harder. Some of y’all really aren’t fans and it shows. 

She/Her/Hers

Harry Kat
17 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

What the hell did I just read?????? Floppage? For what? Every album era after ARTPOP was successful with ASIB being THE TOTAL SMASH ERA EVERYWHERE! Because of Interscope, Gaga's management and Gaga and her freedom she destroyed everything in the last 6 years! Critical acclaim, chart success with multiplatinum #1 singles and top 10 singles all around the world, #1 multiplatinum albums, Box office success with a movie, big tour grosses, awards, huge streaming numbers and the list goes on. Of course always there is more, but we can't expect Gaga or any other artist to have HUGE numbers in every album cycle in every metric. But in the end after all the mess happened during the ARTPOP era, she came back and she doesn't have a flop era until now :hor: Thank you, next :billie::bye:

TheProfessor
33 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

A success stan if i ever seen one, embarrassing... :triggered:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived