💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Jollibee
3 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

US Radios are a joke! Sorry but the fact that songs like Blinding Lights, Circles, Adore You, The Bones , Don't Start Now are still top 10/20 and get big positive updates is tragic! :selena:

Yeah! So sad that Interscope stopped promoting ROM on radio. If they just did not pull the plug, it’s callout score could have improved after the VMA like what happened on HAC callout. :selena:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another obscure k-pop band topping iKoons charts around the world

EgPlHWaWAAAg6p4?format=jpg&name=360x360

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

MANiCURE1295
7 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

US Radios are a joke! Sorry but the fact that songs like Blinding Lights, Circles, Adore You, The Bones , Don't Start Now are still top 10/20 and get big positive updates is tragic! :selena:

It also makes listening to radio in the car so ****ing boring, we’ve been listening to Circles for over a ****ing year now :huntyga:

Harry Kat
Just now, Mang Inasal said:

Yeah! So sad that Interscope stopped promoting ROM on radio. If they just did not pull the plug, it’s callout score could have improved after the VMA like what happened on HAC callout. :selena:

True! But the fact that Circles for example is still top 10 and gets big positive updates after 375 days on the chart is ridiculous. That's why I think that UK and Australia radios for example are more balanced! 

Harry Kat
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

It also makes listening to radio in the car so ****ing boring, we’ve been listening to Circles for over a ****ing year now :huntyga:

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Yeah, they need to downgrade the importance of the radios on the charts because not only the airplay is the least important chart formula out of the 3 but it can be manipulated the most and also radios in general doesn't have the same impact like it used to have in the past.

Swallow
11 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Canada

26. (-7) Chromatica [15 weeks] *peak #1*

----------------------------------------------------

OUT of the Top 50: Smile - Katy Perry [2 weeks] *peak 5*

:toofunny:

is the singles chart revelead today or tomorrow?

Es solo una paja entre colegas

The way our Brazilian streams will now count for BB. Get ready guys, we are coming to make Gaga the biggest artist on the planet.

;%5B-(featuring-Sula-Miranda).gif 

Rain on me would slay in these new charts :noparty:

They should have launched it 4 months earlier :noparty:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

1 minute ago, n1kos said:

Imagine if 911 smashes though! :excited2:

3 minutes ago, n1kos said:

better late than never though, waiting for her next singles to slay these charts:queenga:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived