💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Will the performance views go towards the tracks sales? Like the performance views did for shallow? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hankhatesyouall
18 minutes ago, n1kos said:

Wait, Katy is only one spot above Fiona Apple, an indie artist with only one hit from the 90s who releases albums once in a decade:poot:

Seryabkina
Just now, hankhatesyouall said:

Wait, Katy is only one spot above Fiona Apple, an indie artist with only one hit from the 90s who releases albums once in a decade:poot:

the cyndi lauper of 2020 :poot: 

11 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Will the performance views go towards the tracks sales? Like the performance views did for shallow? 

i'm wondering how would they count the views tho? will it be towards all 3/4 songs or only towards Rain on Me (since that one seemed to be the main performance)

I'm just so proud of Gaga. 12 years into her carrer and she still is the most exiting performer and artist. With all of her accomplishments she remains to be kind and humble. Now she is getting everything she deserves!

scheisseJK

Not the  biggest Polish celebrity news site showing her 9 outfits from yesterday and writing that she get back the tittle of "queen of pop" :billie:

LGMonster95
21 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Not the  biggest Polish celebrity news site showing her 9 outfits from yesterday and writing that she get back the tittle of "queen of pop" :billie:

The news in Romania are all like "Queen of VMAs" "Gaga dominated the VMAs" "She's out of this world" etc

StarstruckIllusion

BTS may be outviewing Gaga on YT rn, but on Twitter, she’s at 6.4M and BTS is 5.5M 💕

The Clown
59 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

the cyndi lauper of 2020 :poot: 

i'm wondering how would they count the views tho? will it be towards all 3/4 songs or only towards Rain on Me (since that one seemed to be the main performance)

It would be unfair to not count Stupid Love at the very least. Takes up just as much time and it's also pergormed in full :interestinga:

911 is debatable.

Chromatica II and Enigma, nope.

FFXIV WhiteMage
28 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

The news in Romania are all like "Queen of VMAs" "Gaga dominated the VMAs" "She's out of this world" etc

This kind of positive reception is rare even among the MPGs:ally::sis:

Stargazer

Global Spotify

36. (=) Rain On Me 

91. (+2) Shallow

US Spotify

69. (+6) Rain On Me

thehanyo
15 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

Global Spotify

36. (=) Rain On Me 

91. (+2) Shallow