188+17 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) 672,093

319+35 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 501,788

485+29 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 404,168

:queenga:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

And this my friends is what happens when you wait patiently without too much stress or useless drama. "Chromatica is over" my ass

Genuine Guy 09

2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

And this my friends is what happens when you wait patiently without too much stress or useless drama. "Chromatica is over" my ass

cupcakes won

but to be fair though do you not think August 30th is a little late to kick off your album that came out in May  :rip: 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

cupcakes won

but to be fair though do you not think August 30th is a little late to kick off your album that came out in May  :rip: 

Just say that I was right, you dont need to show your frustration by calling me a "cupcake". When it comes to Gaga, an artist that is really sensitive to promotion is really not too late for anything, twitter literally exploded when she was announced and now everyone is really hyped for her performance. We could have talked about that if 2020 was not ruining Gaga's plans left and right.

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Just say that I was right, you dont need to show your frustration by calling me a "cupcake". When it comes to Gaga, an artist that is really sensitive to promotion is really not too late for anything, twitter literally exploded when she was announced and now everyone is really hyped for her performance. We could have talked about that if 2020 was not ruining Gaga's plans left and right.

No one didnt know she would probably come back ma'am, i knew that. but it is getting later and later especially in the streaming era. im not convinced Chromatica is gonna get an Oscars moment off VMAs, but its good that this is happening :shrug:

MANiCURE1295

Do y’all think if ROM wins VOTY it has a good chance to win the Grammy for Best Music Video at the GRAMMYs?

cause I’ll die if somehow Gaga can snatch the Grammys for BMV and BPDGP :laughga: assuming “exile” doesn’t come ruin our ****

Animal Claws
13 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Please, let's not start... :saladga:

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

No one didnt know she would probably come back ma'am, i knew that. but it is getting later and later especially in the streaming era. im not convinced Chromatica is gonna get an Oscars moment off VMAs, but its good that this is happening :shrug:

This era is going to be longer anyway (her tour is next year literally) she has enough time to do her stuff. Shallow and A Star Is Born literally was still getting boosts even after a half year and with everyone knowing the song and album aswell. Things can still look good with a well planned promotion

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

This era is going to be longer anyway (her tour is next year literally) she has enough time to do her stuff. Shallow and A Star Is Born literally was still getting boosts even after a half year and with everyone knowing the song and album aswell. Things can still look good with a well planned promotion

Yes ma'am i agree and iw asnt calling you a cupcake specifically i was just making a meme :fan:

i am back stanning. she IS the moment. the icon. the event

Runway

We know a tragic event will happen the day after the performance and the era will be over again :billie:

GagaEnigma
22 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

This :huntyga:

It wasn't late for Harry to make a hit single months after his album debuted, why would it be so late for Gaga to restart her era?? :huntyga:

nattuggla
24 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

cupcakes won

It probably might be too late for ROM and its run as a single however it will definitely help the album. (I still doubt that anything from the album could work as an US single. Maybe Alice for the European market....) 

Imho Gaga should try the promote multiple songs at the same time.

SFA or 1000 Doves should be used as promotional songs for the Valentino perfume.

She could perform piano versions of 1000 Doves or Love Me Right for the ASIB audience on Late Night Shows. 

Try to make (TikTok) challenges for the younger audiences with Chromatica II/911 and Babylon... 

And drop the rumored ready-to-be-release remaining music videos, Babylon (HL version) and the unreleased SOPHIE/Boys Noize tracks. 

Freddy

The way all the 'We NeEd ProMo GaGa HatEs HeR MuSic I HaTe HeR ThE Era iS OvEr' so-called fans lost :billie:

Stream Promotica :vegas:

Hurem
52 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

So by your logic, you could've waited for Chromatica Ball to start and be all like "see, this is what happens when you're patient. Told you Chromatica isn't over" :rip: 

Runway

One great iconic performance is coming and MTV marking it as her grand return. Her absolute power these days :applause: 

definitely better than 70 performances at irrelevant shows that are forgotten the day after :rip: 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived