Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm
17 minutes ago, Freddy said:

It will. Its #55 on its 19th week. It wont suddenly drop by 45 positions next week.

We can expect a place in the 70s/80s on its 20th week and the it will be out of the hot 100.

I’m just happy it’ll make 20 weeks! :D 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTGOD

I would love it if they got another song to replace Rain On Me on the Hot 100 :interestinga:.

MiracleGg

It seems to me that in this era, a cosmetic brand has a lot more promos than an album.

MaMaMarryTheNight
17 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

It seems to me that in this era, a cosmetic brand has a lot more promos than an album.

She changed her banner on FB for that HL shoot, guess we’ll have to say goodbye to the Chromatica era 

it was nice while it lasted 

for 2 weeks 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

MiracleGg
15 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

She changed her banner on FB for that HL shoot, guess we’ll have to say goodbye to the Chromatica era 

it was nice while it lasted 

for 2 weeks 

I didn't feel this era, and I don't feel it, although I remember all the Gaga eras. It's a shame, this album has incredible potential, like the song and the video for 911, but we are completely silent...

Hybrid AT

She's currently/was vacationing (with Michael, I believe) in Utah. That's where the rock climbing picture was from. She usually goes on mini vacations before releasing something big/a new project. Something must be coming. Let's just be a little more patient.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ughhhhh A STAR IS BORN left the BB200 a week before completing 2 years

Smile is out of the bb200 after 4 weeks 🥺

Hybrid AT

I wanted to see it complete 104 weeks, damn this sucks I really thought it would be able to pull through :(

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Spotify achievements today (06.10.20) : 

Shallow crosses 1.273m streams (1,273,889,437)

Million Reasons crosses 475m streams (475,054,515)

Rain On Me crosses 386m streams (386,391,957)

Born This Way crosses 250m streams (250,005,816)

INLA (Extended) crosses 120m streams (120,029,838)

911 crosses 46m streams (46,084,192)

Hair Body Face crosses 37m streams (37,014,323)

Babylon crosses 25m streams (25,031,487)

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-8.gif

Born This Way becomes Gaga's 11th single to surpass the milestone of 250m streams. :tony:

Replay is now Gaga's 59th (+1) most-streamed track, overtaking Grigio Girls. Whilst Sine From Above is now Gaga's 64th (+1) most-streamed song, surpassing her cover of Elton John's Your Song:firega:

Kimblue
13 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

She's currently vacationing (with Michael, I believe) in Utah. That's where the rock climbing picture was from. She usually goes on mini vacations before releasing something big/a new project. Something must be coming. Let's just be a little more patient.

Dang, I was planning on road tripping there this fall. She’s probably back already, she usually posts when she’s back home.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived