💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool
25 minutes ago, Judaz said:

What's with the big increase in the UK?

Not sure about UK, but the movie was added to Netflix Canada a few days ago.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

To be honest I'm really excited with this whole 911/Sine From Above situation, maybe the ad could make SFA a hit if its promoted everywhere and also 911 could also do some nice stuff as a single.

2 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Not sure about UK, but the movie was added to Netflix Canada a few days ago.

Yeah but why all of a sudden it jumped 300+ positions in UK iTunes?

TABS?

I think so :ally:

180908115141158941.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

34 minutes ago, JustJames said:

This doesn’t count (on any platform) toward Joanne (album), correct? How does BB /any publisher distinguish between this and songs w/ 10 remixes yet bundled together for certs/ Charts?

Somewhat related: since DWUW ft. Xtina would’ve counted toward the original track, when they pulled the RK version, why didn’t  Xtina automatically replace it? It plays on “Lady Gaga Complete,” so it bugs me they removed ARTPOP’s 2nd biggest hit entirely when an alternate exists. Couldn’t they have also just blocked the song from playing, but retaining streams and reissuing the album +Xtina version?

There’s just been so many mistakes each era; “The Cure” should be attached to a Joanne edition (or LG6), Chromatica III should’ve been 30secs, and “Love Me Right” and “1000 Doves (PV)” need to be on Spotify. 

Ok Bobby Campbell now go back to your day job instead of wasting your time on a charts thread on a Lady Gaga forum

EgPlHWaWAAAg6p4?format=jpg&name=360x360

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

Can't wait for her to leapfrog Megan and Cardi after Valentino ad being released and possibly Billie after 911 video release and single cycle begins

iTunes WW - 2020/09/13

16+2 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

21+5 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

51+10 Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

17+43 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born

Bra imagine she releases SFA as an acoustic single and ASIB at the same time on US Netflix and it takes off as shallow’s sequel. That would be a moment. 

🤡

51 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Bra imagine she releases SFA as an acoustic single and ASIB at the same time on US Netflix and it takes off as shallow’s sequel. That would be a moment. 

🤡

Yes, a clown moment

c5f0402477219fa90bf3ae7690c8166c.jpg

Also, her biggest enemy is her. Promotion of 911 as the next single at the same time

ASFmv25loKiQXPHT.jpg

On 9/12/2020 at 11:29 PM, PerfectGUY said:

Ice Cream already has far out viewed ROM

If they're not doing a Sour Candy MV.... they're plain crazy to sit on something like that

the song is fire, streaming friendly, and the video would have 500M views in the bag

the biggest waste of her career alongside ARUTW  

Thank you. Finally someone says it, SC screams to be a single! 

I'm happy about Chromatica's success tho

VMA did wonders 

40 minutes ago, Bordeciel said:

Thank you. Finally someone says it, SC screams to be a single! 

I'm happy about Chromatica's success tho

VMA did wonders 

Yup sour candy would have been a good single, along with ARUTW. Oh well. 

Global Digital Artist Ranking

8(+1)    Lady Gaga

EgPlHWaWAAAg6p4?format=jpg&name=240x240

SC can still be a single early next year when it's safer to film a music video for both the parties (Gaga, BP and their respective management)

It's clear Gaga didn't want to green-screen them in to the video which is why they chose to not make it a single for now

They're probably waiting for things to get better again

8 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

SC can still be a single early next year when it's safer to film a music video for both the parties (Gaga, BP and their respective management)

It's clear Gaga didn't want to green-screen them in to the video which is why they chose to not make it a single for now

They're probably waiting for things to get better again

I hope so becomes it's a massive missed single opportunity if not. The fact it has 130m streams on Spotify and 80m views on Youtube for an audio clip speaks volumes. She should try out 911 and FW first and then unleash SC in the new year, once a video can be shot with Gaga and the BP girls together. 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived