Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, HybridAT said:

SFA acoustic coming through to carry the album and make soccer moms drool? :hor:

Get ready for Europe bumps for miss Chromatica

This sounds like the most beautiful thing ever OMG 

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfr

Imagine a double release of 911 MV, being promoted to pop radio and pop playlists meanwhile getting Sine from above (Gaga solo, piano version remix) MV, being promoted to HAC radio and ballad playlists. :ally:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Imagine a double release of 911 MV, being promoted to pop radio and pop playlists meanwhile getting Sine from above (Gaga solo, piano version remix) MV, being promoted to HAC ra

Screenshot-20200913-044738.png

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Imagine a double release of 911 MV, being promoted to pop radio and pop playlists meanwhile getting Sine from above (Gaga solo, piano version remix) MV, being promoted to HAC radio and ballad playlists. :ally:

Remember that article that says SFA is the next single :ally:and what a way to take advantage of a promo spot in the jest way as its getting colder with a ballad :ally: 911 is a red herring :ally:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

derpmonster
On 9/11/2020 at 5:05 AM, zcasx said:

I feel like Billie Eillish will have a lana-like trajectory... Hugely successful debut album with a couple of hits/streaming juggernauts... and from now on everything will be supported by her big fanbase but it'll rarely (if ever) gain huge mainstream attention, let's see tho

Either that or like Lorde.

IMO she's been bigger at her peak than either Lana or Lorde were but we'll see where it goes.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

22 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Remember that article that says SFA is the next single :ally:and what a way to take advantage of a promo spot in the jest way as its getting colder with a ballad :ally: 911 is a red herring :ally:

It's fine. They can push both as they're both geared towards different markets and demographics

911 can help with the TikTok teens while SFA can help get the soccer moms on board

Chromatica streams up to 6M/day :ally:

Spoiler

One can dream 

Spoiler

:bradley:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

iTunes Canada

4. (+8) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

99. (+78) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

7. (+6) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

12. (+9) Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

AM Canada

32. (+7) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

LMFAOO :giveup:

My Name Isnt Alice
2 minutes ago, Adelita said:

iTunes Canada

4. (+8) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

99. (+78) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

7. (+6) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

12. (+9) Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

AM Canada

32. (+7) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

LMFAOO :giveup:

Power of promo :vegas:

Babylon98
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Spotify WW
#30(+1) Rain on me 1 937 948

it lost 7k from a friday update to a saturday update :applause: THE STABILITY... it's the sunday updates that always get us tho

6 minutes ago, zcasx said:

it lost 7k from a friday update to a saturday update :applause: THE STABILITY... it's the sunday updates that always get us tho

We used to have like 90k drops on Saturday. So much improvement  :applause:

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

If Free Woman had,, Electric... Devotion,, part, Chromatica would have 10M+ streams daily :nails:

That's a redundant line that they did well in removing :fan: However, and this is factual, if Miss SL didn't have a chipmunk-2014'd chorus drop the album would still be getting 40+M streams a day

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived