Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
50 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Taylor is just a marketing mastermind. That's it :ohwell: people comparing her to Whitney, 

Lets compare live vocals :billie:

4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Lets compare live vocals :billie:

:billie: 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

MANiCURE1295
19 minutes ago, Nartiad said:

Hope Chromatica will surpass WWAFA,WDWG? after 911 release:party:

Ot: Not Smile's going to out top 10 :air:

Chromatica still at/around 4.5M daily steams :party:

.....can't believe Smile is already less than 3M daily streams....:bear:

Adelita
1 hour ago, Adelita said:

BILLBOARD CANADIAN ALBUMS CHART

19. (+11) Chromatica - Lady Gaga [14 weeks]

:applause:

The fact that The Fame was also #19 in its 14th week on the Canadian Album Chart 12 years ago :duck:

Talk about longevity :giveup:

Swallow

UK update

Chromatica : 112,432
Stupid Love : 354,629
Rain On Me : 611,642
Sour Candy : 77,377
911: 38,586

Es solo una paja entre colegas

MANiCURE1295

...What a shame....this list should be at least 6 females long...Halsey, Dua and Katy....poor pop girlies, the pop dominance will come again soon :kiss:

Kimblue
9 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

...What a shame....this list should be at least 6 females long...Halsey, Dua and Katy....poor pop girlies, the pop dominance will come again soon :kiss:

So happy that Gaga is still relevant this late into her career.:giveup:

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Taylor can only dream of having international impact like Whitney. Having teenagers buy your CDs multiple times is not the same as being respected by almost every music fan on the planet. No shade.

Folklore has a metascore of 88. That sounds like she is universally respected IMO. I think she is only not respected by people who aren't music fans. Like teenage boys.

Levitating
10 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Folklore has a metascore of 88. That sounds like she is universally respected IMO. I think she is only not respected by people who aren't music fans. Like teenage boys.

Most teenage boys HATE Taylor, because of misogyny and the Kanye situation.

Come, come unwrap me

MANiCURE1295

:firega: TRULY CAREER DEFINING.

1) Shallow going down in history as one of the greatest songs written for visual media, becoming one of Gaga's career highlights, one of Gaga's 5 #1 singles in the US

2)The album getting over 3B+ streams on spotify becoming one of the Top 10 most successful albums by a female artist on the platform

3)Getting her nominated for BEST ****ING ACTRESS in her first role as a leading lady

4)Winning her a damn Oscar, adding 4 GRAMMYs and tons of other awards to her shelf, as well as nominations for "Record of the Year" and 2x nominations for "Song of the Year" and helping Gaga reach a new peak in her career. 

....other pop girlies WISH they had their "A Star is Born" Gaga truly a triple threat and truly deserving of the TRICON award :kiss:

We stan a legend ladies and gents, a legend.

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

:firega: TRULY CAREER DEFINING. Shallow going down in history as one of the greatest songs written for visual media, becoming one of Gaga's career highlights, getting her nominated for BEST ****ING ACTRESS in her first role as a leading lady, winning her a damn Oscar, adding GRAMMYs and tons of other awards to her shelf and helping Gaga reach a new peak in her career. 

other pop girlies WISH they had their "A Star is Born" Gaga truly a triple threat and truly deserving of the TRICON award :kiss:

We stan a legend ladies and gents, a legend.

A Star Is Born alone has some achievements that some don't have in their whole career. We literally still don't know how BIG we had it with this era. I'm still extremely happy for it because when others was sure that she'll never going to have a huge moment again, I was actually still believing that she definitelly will.

54 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Most of those critics are American and that still doesn’t put her on the same level as Whitney Houston. 

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, Swallow said:

UK update

Chromatica : 112,432
Stupid Love : 354,629
Rain On Me : 611,642
Sour Candy : 77,377
911: 38,586

do you think sour candy could reach Silver by the end of the year? 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived