đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: should've been a single from 'Teenage Dream'

COOOK

vote bish  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should've been a single?

• Peacock
    • Circle The Drain
    • Who Am I Living For?
    • Pearl
    • Hummingbird Heartbeat
    • Not Like The Movies

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, COOOK said:

HH really is more rock-pop to me. NLTM is the most dreamy that could've beautifully put an end to that era though... but Part Of Me happened but we won't talk about ha :triggered:

Yeah but its not as rock as I Kissed A Girl for example... HH just has a heavy baseline and an electric guitar... its not what I would call rock-pop. Especially since her vocals are very light and dreamy, unlike her raspy gritty voice on One of the Boys... 

End Racism Now

Blown Away

I think there were no singles left, except maybe Hummingbird Heartbeat and that's maybe even a stretch. Peacock was too explicit for radio. 

I was playing the CD in my car last week when my bf and I went to his parent and he turned Peacock off because he couldn't stand the song. He called it bagger :teehee: And he was shook by the virginity line in HH :fan:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

COOOK
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah but its not as rock as I Kissed A Girl for example... HH just has a heavy baseline and an electric guitar... its not what I would call rock-pop. Especially since her vocals are very light and dreamy, unlike her raspy gritty voice on One of the Boys... 

Oh -

Then again, she has both vocal styles on it. Dreamy but some parts with a bit of that raspy twist to it. Meet me halfway!!

TwilightMonster

I will not stand the Peacock slander :grr:

the song is ICONIC :bon:

Katy and Gaga stan

Kitana

i know you are all big gay hoes but still. why vote peacock? :triggered:

You will learn respect!

skaxboy

“Hummingbird Heartbeat” would have been amazing. I’ll that song over “The One That Got Away” any day. 

Archived